New Port Richey, Florida

Booked a shipment thru USHIP - accepted a bid from a shipper with a lot of feedback. Paid fee and deposit for accepting the bid.

Shipped picked up my shipment, quarenteed 72 hour delivery and insured per his profile on Uship. Shipment was to be completed, delivered to me by 12/24/2010 - well past the 72 hour guarentee. Shipper failed to deliver then and now. Now he refuses to deliver and expects me to pickup or pay Storage fees.

Uship - "we are 3rd party and are not liable". How about FRAUD?

They supposedly have a FRAUD insurance up to $500? Paid 1/2 the shipping via Paypal - along with the fee and deposit up front - have filed with Paypal - have a tentative refund - meaning - if shipped does not have funds - I am really out of pocket along with my items the shipper is holding for ransom.

Comments

Jehovah's Witnesses had its origins in the Bible Student movement, which developed in the United States in the 1870s among followers of Christian Restorationist minister Charles Taze Russell. Bible Student missionaries were sent to England in 1881 and the first overseas branch was opened in London in 1900.

The group took on the name International Bible Students Association and by 1914 it was also active in Canada, Germany, Australia and other countries.[1] The movement split into several rival organizations after Russell's death in 1916, with one—led by Russell's successor, Joseph "Judge" Rutherford—retaining control of both his magazine, The Watch Tower, and his legal and publishing corporation, the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania.

Under Rutherford's direction, the International Bible Students Association introduced significant doctrinal changes. The group lost most of its original members between 1916 and 1928 but regrew rapidly from the mid-1930s[2] with the introduction of new preaching methods.[3] In 1931, the name Jehovah's witnesses was adopted,[4] further cutting ties with Russell's earlier followers.[5] Substantial organizational changes continued as congregations and teaching programs worldwide came under centralized control. Further refinements of its doctrines led to the prohibition of blood transfusions by members, abandonment of the cross in worship, rejection of Christmas and birthday celebrations and the view of the biblical Armageddon as a global war by God that will destroy the wicked and restore peace on earth.[6] In 1945 the Watch Tower Society, which Russell had founded as a publishing house and "business convenience", amended its charter to state that its purposes included preaching about God's Kingdom, acting as a servant and governing agency of Jehovah's Witnesses and sending out missionaries and teachers for the public worship of God and Jesus Christ.

The religion was banned in Canada in World War I and Germany, the Soviet Union, Canada and Australia during World War II and members suffered widespread persecution and mob violence in some of those countries as well as the United States.

The religion initiated dozens of high-profile legal actions in the United States and Canada between 1938 and 1955 to establish the right of members to sell literature from door to door, abstain from flag salute ceremonies and gain legal recognition as wartime conscientious objectors. Members of the religion suffered persecution in some African countries in the 1960s and 1970s; since 2004 the religion has suffered a series of official bans in Russia.[7]

If you got a rebill for 4 time the amount of your original cost then you should learn to read a *** scale you pole sucker

I betcha it was Freightcenter. They scammed me too!

I got a rebill after my shipment delivered for 4x the original rate. I hope the choke in their sleep

I will tell you, 1 of the big probs with ushit, we are a transporter an are constantly being suspended for telling the truth to shippers about prices,etc uship says they are a nonprofit site BS, the deposit/match fee goes to the site and u pay a listing fee as well, the problem with the sit is 1-there average shipping cost bs thay show shippers, the site has ppl believing it still cost .80 cents - $ 1 per mile, yea maby 4-5 years ago, 2- they allow big trucking companies, an brokers to flud the site stealing all the work, the bigest prob is your situation, i see it all the time an i bet they had the cheapst bid to ? An there is were i warn all shippers we bid on, cheapest is not always best, the higher bids are usually frome REAL, LEGAL, AND PROPERLY INSURED TRANSPORTERS, whats bad is times are tuff rite now an 99% of shippers want somthing done for nothing, but they need to keep in mind, its tuff for us as well and wen your small family owned biz is how u survive its not rite, we are sorry for what you are going thru, and advise that you take action on uship as well as the scamer, and if u evr use the site again dont just go off the profile make the email or fax you all proof of compliance with ins,fmcsa dot etc.

That is you rite an we as transporters Have to provide it to the client. Good luck.

I was wondering if you ever got your money back from the USHIP SCAMMER or did you get your item dropped off? If you didnt let us know here and I can tell you who to report the scammer to at the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT FBI OFFICE. Also if you can post the scammers info so we all know who he is.