Houston, Texas

First off uship is a fraud in my opinion!

They tell so may lies,they get confused!They will even tell you thierself it is confusing?Confusing,is another way to say we lie,and we can asked for giveness,we didnt know.

In business nothing should be confusing,up front,black and white.

uship tells shippers to pay a deposit,uship collects a listing fee,the transporter will get the rest.LIE

uship tells transporter they have a account for the transporter which supposedly is where money is kept from a deposit collected from shipper-LIE

uship will charge transporters/shippers more for "excessive cancellations"?

Any one find that one yet?

USHIP must love the ones new,or only using them once,because the "new shipper".or Transporter,honestly this can work both ways..(how convient for USHIP) is looking for a better price,may even accept your bid,then cancel,and the transporter/or shipper/whichever,gets a cancellation,well come to find this morning,USHIP will charge you more for "excessive cancellations"!

uship says on the front page,they "charge 10%"...LIE...BIG LIE!

Folks...beware,I beleived in USHIP to the fullest,I've used them for shipping before.But since I started transporting,and very recently,this "account for transporters" is to me not mis leading,but fraud.

USHIPO says it's a neutral party?How is that,they get paid?

Other companies should be glad to here about the 3rd party-neutral?

FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD

I have contacted Texas States Attorney,filed a case

I have contacted the BBB of Austin Texas Travis County

I have contacted the FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION,opened a case,and a file.

You may contact me!

ccc200988@ymail.com

I have also consulted 2 attys,currently reviewing

I have contacted a Judge friend of mine,reviewing

Please let me know,contact your local offices!

Contact your local news stations.

For SC NEWS 7 ON YOUR SIDE...they are very good!

Lets work togather...and a personal note,all you who lost your boats/cars/home furniture/paid for puppies..

All transporters are not that way,USHIP should have done a background check,and have insurance available for all parties for protection!

JD

Vintage12010

Product or Service Mentioned: Uship Account.

Comments

BEEN ANOTHER USHIP VICTIM?

Contact: trotterautotransport@hotmail.com if you have been scammed on uship or if you have been forced to take their illegal safepay escrow scam.

Charges are being compiled and the more people that help file, the more it will help get a class action suit against uship. If you have lost revenue in any form due to uship's poor business practices, if you have been kicked off for notifying uship of a scammer or you feel they singled you out for a personal vendetta, contact Lonnie @ Trotter and get the needed documentation to add your info to the report.

SPEAK UP, TAKE CONTROL. YOU CAN HELP SHUT DOWN USHIP ONCE AND FOR ALL AND GET A SETTLEMENT FOR LAST WAGES FOR THEIR POOR BUSINESS PRACTICES

uShip

Speaking from of uShip, Inc., I am here to answer some questions. Every person that decides to register an account on uShip chooses to abide by the terms and conditions stated within the User Agreement. We never claim to be a transportation company, but rather an web service for shipping customers to connect with independent transportation companies.

uShip IS a NEUTRAL venue and not a broker, freight forwarder, or transportation company. We do not employ transporters or select carriers for shipping customers. Instead, our customers have the ability to choose a Service Provider that meets their needs, based on the profile information and communication between them. In fact, we provide a Safe Shipping Guide on the site that gives tips and resources for selecting a Service Provider.

Furthermore the payment process is clearly stated within the User Agreement, specifically sections 4 & 5.

Please contact Member Support if you ever have any questions or concerns about how the site works.

Thanks will ck it out!