Uship is brokering haulers that are required to have MC/DOT numbers for interstate hauling. When Uship is told about a hauler that is violating federal law their response is "well it's not against Uship policy and we have been the business for 10 years and we should know if it's against Federal law, so go check your facts" Fact is if you are a commercial hauler, haul for monetary gain, and cross state lines you are required to be registered with the DOT, no matter what you are hauling.
So if you are thinking of using a hauler on UShip, think again, use professional licensed haulers and save yourself grief. Using a hauler that is not registered through the DOT for interstate hauling could lead to you goods being impounded. Oh, you will get them back but not until you jump through hoops, pay impound fees, etc.
And if your goods are damaged, like mine was, see pic, good luck in getting reimbursed, my hauler is just flat out refusing to repair the damage he caused. And you have no where to go.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Shipping Boats
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I just got into the hobby of keeping reef tanks. I bidded on corals on eBay and won one of the auctions but ended up cancelling that transaction because I..."
- "I from Penang (Malaysia) bought 2 kitten male and famale from Thailand, the owner using uship for shiping,I paid first payment RM 500 balance I will paid when a kitten..."
- "I order a dog and uship pet courier delivery killed my dog and scammed me with money and wanted more money if I don't give it to them I will..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "Yelp.com has a Big, Filthy, Disgusting Habit of Using People to write Reviews For Free and Profiting from the Reviews. I can NOT believe that I am actually Writing A Negative..."
- "I been a recent victim of credit card fraud for the following charges on the following dates: GOLD CARD FRAUD 23005: APRIL 29TH, 2016: $20,000.00 CASE NUMBER: QA62458 APRIL 24TH,..."
- "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..."