Uship is brokering haulers that are required to have MC/DOT numbers for interstate hauling. When Uship is told about a hauler that is violating federal law their response is "well it's not against Uship policy and we have been the business for 10 years and we should know if it's against Federal law, so go check your facts" Fact is if you are a commercial hauler, haul for monetary gain, and cross state lines you are required to be registered with the DOT, no matter what you are hauling.
So if you are thinking of using a hauler on UShip, think again, use professional licensed haulers and save yourself grief. Using a hauler that is not registered through the DOT for interstate hauling could lead to you goods being impounded. Oh, you will get them back but not until you jump through hoops, pay impound fees, etc.
And if your goods are damaged, like mine was, see pic, good luck in getting reimbursed, my hauler is just flat out refusing to repair the damage he caused. And you have no where to go.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Shipping Boats
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " Thanks for contacting me regarding my lovely pups and I apologize for the late reply, they are called Lauren and Sandy, Laura They are still..."
- "On Friday March 7th I returned $223 worth un-scanned of clothing from Nasty Gal at store 6133 located on 75 N Woodward Ave, Tallahassee, FL 32306. Since the package came..."
- "ang cartoonnko sira at mga damage ang sa loob at my nawawala ..."
- "To whom it may concern, We have been in business for over 25 years and take pride in our excellent customer service and high Quality products. The Customer purchased an..."
- "Yelp.com has a Big, Filthy, Disgusting Habit of Using People to write Reviews For Free and Profiting from the Reviews. I can NOT believe that I am actually Writing A Negative..."
- "If you are an investor, home buyer, landlord or a tenant it is clear from these online reviews you don't want to get tangled up with TR Realty or be..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."
- " I ordered a frame that looked okay online in July of 2016. The first frame had a scratch on the rim. Returned it. It just sat..."