Uship is brokering haulers that are required to have MC/DOT numbers for interstate hauling. When Uship is told about a hauler that is violating federal law their response is "well it's not against Uship policy and we have been the business for 10 years and we should know if it's against Federal law, so go check your facts" Fact is if you are a commercial hauler, haul for monetary gain, and cross state lines you are required to be registered with the DOT, no matter what you are hauling.
So if you are thinking of using a hauler on UShip, think again, use professional licensed haulers and save yourself grief. Using a hauler that is not registered through the DOT for interstate hauling could lead to you goods being impounded. Oh, you will get them back but not until you jump through hoops, pay impound fees, etc.
And if your goods are damaged, like mine was, see pic, good luck in getting reimbursed, my hauler is just flat out refusing to repair the damage he caused. And you have no where to go.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Shipping Boats
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I had a blackberry to be delivered to me coming from Canada and Yes, a signature was required, however, it was supposed to be my signature and I did Not..."
- "I contracted with Marine Corps Movers through uShip to move a motorcycle from Orlando to NJ. I purchased additional insurance through the uShip site just in case. The shipper dropped..."
- "I found a lady on craigslist with husky pups -free, we texted and emailed. After she found out where I lived (nj) she said she lived in Seatle Washington, she..."
- "On Saturday, August 6, 2016, Google ganged up on me and Closed /Blocked my Very First Gmail Account which was called: [HOWARDPAULSHORE @GMAIL.COM] without Providing Me With A Legitimate, nor Honest..."
- "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..."
- "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "And here are the large fries that she got after going back......"
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."