Uship cameroon scam pets

402 of 502 Uship reviews

Thanks for contacting me regarding my lovely pups and I apologize for the late reply, they are called Lauren and Sandy, Laura They are still available and ready now to go to a new home.Lauren is a male and Sandy and Laura they are Female, They are 12weeks old pure breed CKC registered, vet check, updated in all shots. Well-tamed and potty trained, good associate with kids and other house hold pets. I live in London and these puppies will be coming from London .

i am giving them out for free and I can arrange for shipping to any loving person who lives far and it will cost £150.0 each puppy for National Shipment. This is because i have just had my new job as a journalist and it is due-to the mobility of this job that leave me with no choice but to look for a perfect home for these cute and well trained puppies of mine. And i want a home for them as soon as possible.They are very sensitive, well socialized puppies and possesses in the following characters..

Laura She is home and Potty Trained..

-She does not bark a lot.

-She is KC registered, vet check, updated in all shots .

-She Is socialized with kids and other house hold pets .

-She is health vaccinated.

Laura is one of the largest puppy and one of the calmest puppy we have ever had. She is a little more reserved, but friendly and snuggles right in when picked up for hugs. Her family bond will be strong and loyal. She is also doing great on leash training and simple commands

Sandy,

She is home and Potty Trained..

-She does not bark a lot.

-She is KC registered, vet check, updated in all shots .

-She Is socialized with kids and other house hold pets .

-She is health vaccinated.

Lauren

-He is home and potty trained

-He barks more than Laura but not to much.

-He is KC registered, vet check, updated in all shots.

-He is health vaccinated

-He barks when he sees strangers.

This cute puppy is the smallest of the litter and is growing fast. At a very young age he would sit up in a royal pose to whine . So the

kids dubbed him Lauren. He is totally unafraid to tackle any

of the bigger pups and loves to lick hands and faces if you get too close. He is one of the kid's favorites and gets handled a lot.I will like to know more about you.

-Are you married?

-Do you have kids?

-Are you familiar with this kind of breed?

-can you Give me a Brief Description about your Environment?

-What is your occupation?

-Were exactly are you located?

-What is your phone number?

-Are you interested in Lauren or Laura?

-Have you ever arrange for a home delivery of a puppy?

Hope to read from you soon asap

regards.. Do not buy or pay any money for these dogs From bobdenis90@yahoo.co.uk or ushipservices@hotmail.com Thanks

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 7 Yes 7
402 of 502 Uship reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 06 #1237320

I got the same email and it sad to hear that this scam seems to be going on for over 5years. Don't get involved with anything to do with u-ship cameroon. Its a total ***! Luckily I went on google map and noticed the home address he gave was false. I am so sorry if you have been conned by these people.

May 01, 2015 #978790

Don't do it. I was scammed big time. My kids are so heart broken. I wish they would get these idiots and put them in jail for taken money that does not belong to them.

dee

Jan 30, 2015 #938691 Southampton, Southampton, United Kingdom

Can any of you's help? This happened to me but it was a Shiba inu(miniature japenese akita) and now I've been scammed of £200 and there looking a further £940 and willing to help pay for the insurance to go on ahead.. Wat do I do to get my money back? :(

Aug 27, 2013 #707695 Castries, Castries, Saint Lucia

Will they have any access to anything for me using my email??? This just happened to me!!!!!!

charlene feulner corinth ny

Sep 26, 2012 #547019

mine is pretty much the same but after i sent the money hours later they called and wanted 1850.00 for insurance certificate. emailed both seller and company have not heard from anyone. i paid the money western union of 390.00. the seller said his wife pasted and that was why they where selling the pup. he even said he paid extra to have pup urgent delivery.

charlene feulner

Sep 25, 2012 #547017

i sent the money then hours later was asked for more money1850.00 for an insurance certificate. mine was boston terrier for 290.00 then the pup was suppose to be in vermont but wife pasted and pup was coming from utah. could not get a phone number and when i did out of service

jack

Jan 07, 2012 #404665

this company are Thieves do not trust them

salam

Jan 07, 2012 #404661

could u please send me the company address in perth wa

uShip

Jul 06, 2011 #308962

All of these experiences mentioned are not in any way related to uShip.com, but rather describes instances where a person or people have fraudulently used uShip’s name, logo, etc. without consent.
uShip is an online marketplace where those who need shipping services can list their items and receive bids from independent transporters registered on the site.
uShip is NOT involved in the actual shipment of any items, and uShip is NOT involved in the purchase or sale of any items.
We have been made aware of scams occurring on various online classified sites where the seller of an item makes false and fraudulent claims about uShip and/or impersonates a uShip representative in an attempt to trick individuals into sending them a wire transfer payment for non-existent goods.
We strongly encourage all of you to contact the online classified site where the ad was found as well as the Internet Crime Complaint Center to report this fraud.

Peter Shield

Apr 29, 2011 #280536

They have been doing the same scam with me i must pay upfront for home delivery,

NAMES.................Benedict Mokom

COUNTRY...............CAMEROON

CITY............................LIMBE

ZIP CODE..................00237

TEST QUESTION............ WHO TO?

From email adress ushippetconsultant@att.net

also dr.cathrinekenny@yahoo.com

Cats

Feb 27, 2011 #253932

Its a scam!

texas

Feb 15, 2011 #249108

Yes I agree major scam! Erensen57@yahoo.com free english bulldogs!$290! Pay just delivery fee! But western. Union to director in camroon! But the pups are coming from florida! Good thing no money was sent!!! Bc as soon as I started asking questions about phone numbers to delivery company where the pup would be! Got no reply! Beware!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Uship. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Uship.
Filing a new complaint about
×