Portsmouth, Rhode Island

I signed up with U-ship, to transport my vehicle from Florida to Rhode Island , recently. My vehicle was posted online for all transportation companies to see.

Initially, I had brokers calling me for and promising me $600+ to ship my truck to New England . As the days went on , during my bid process, both brokers and drivers were calling me, trying to get me to sign on with them and promising me a low low price but could never get anybody to commit to transporting my vehicle. Every day that went by they would call me back and say no one is excepting my vehicle to transport because the price was too low and they wanted more money by the end of the bid process the promises of getting the vehicle shipped for $700 went all the way up to as much is almost $1450. I have since deleted my vehicle transport bid on U-ship.

I have found a transportation company outside of U-ship, that will deliver my truck for $700.

It will be delivered inside a week . Very unscrupulous and dis-honest practices at work , here.

Product or Service Mentioned: Car Transportation Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

What company is that one ? I'm trying to ship a vehicle from Florida to NY?