Sacramento, California

ALL OF THESE PEOPLE COMPAINING ABOUT USHIP ARE THE SAME CHEAP SOB S THAT DONT WANT TO PAY ANYTHING TO HAVE THEIR PRECIOUS ITEMS SHIPPED! THE RATE USED TO BE 1.00 PER MILE, AND NOW THESE CHEAP ACES COMPLAIN WHEN THEIR ITEMS DONT SHOW UP.

IM SURE YOU HAVE ALL HEARD THIS BEFORE: YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!!!! AND AS FOR ALL OF YOU WHO SAY IF YOU DONT HAVE A PERMIT OR A MC NUMBER YOU CANT MAKE A SIMPLE DELIVERY YOU KNOW BETTER ALL OF YOU STARTED OUT WITHOUT AN MC NUMBER AND THEN THOUGHT YOU WOULD MAKE MORE BY HAVING FALLEN INTO YOUR STATES REVENUE TRAP.

Comments

I quit ushit a long time ago when I seen a bid from central, FL to anchorage, AK for $900. :grin

brannens08

Sounds like whiney Punk who does not have his required papers.

Before we even loaded our first item we had all

Federal numbers

Boc3 agents

State Filings

I can give you my Numbers, Can you?>

Or he works for Uship

In an effort to save money for everyone. I would highly recommend everyone reading this posting to try ShipAlmostAnything.com.

It is a FREE service. As a trucker you get to keep all your money that you work so hard to get.

No commissions.

As a shipper, you save money because the trucker does not have to tack on additional fees to cover their commissions they have to pay on other websites. Its a win-win

man, this dude knows little to not about trucking. you cant even puchase the proper insurance for local or long distance tranpoting without an mc or dot # so how can you say everybody starts that way.

Go to ShipAlmostAnything.com No worries about who gets your money. You getto keep it all.

No commissions, no transaction fees. You and your customers get to save money in the end.

VstevenV

USHIP's rules state that a shipper must submit a bid "all enclusive". Therefore they are taking a percentage of my fuel sur charge(FSC).

This practice is illegal. no if's ands or buts

I agree with most of what he is saying. However, I would not be so pissed off if it were'nt for the fact that Uship keeps ripping us off as well.

I am sick and tired of unexplained fees and commisions. I started using ShipAlmostAnything.com a few months ago while reading some of the other complaints on this website.

While they are no perfect, I would stil rathr keep some of my money in my pocket as opposed to giving even more of it away to Uship. I invite my fellow truckers and shippers to use ShipAlmostAnything.com instead.