Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

On November 10th I contracted with a USip carrier to move my furniture from Cypress, Texas to Florida. I paid in full.

I read the reviews of the carrier, all excellent, a 4.8 out of 5! On December 20, exactly 7 days before my scheduled pick.up I got a e.mail saying my shipment had been cancelled. 7 days!! I phoned USip it, and spoke with NUMEROUS agents who couldn't care less about my rather serious problem they had created for me!!

They said they would re.post my ad and that was all they would do to help. They did refund my money which they had for 6 weeks!! Plus $50 for my inconvenience?! UNBELIEVABLE!!

I did get 1 bid but it was nearly twice my original bid! I had used UShip when my mom passed away and I thought they were a reputable and reliable service. I wouldn't use them again under any circumstance. They left me high and dry 7 days before my move and could't have cared less.

If you are looking for a good shipping service call Budget Van Lines. They cared about my urgent situation and helped me out.

Product or Service Mentioned: Uship Customer Care.

Comments