Plano, Texas

I needed to get my cat from Arizona to north Texas. I stumbled across uShip.

I lucked out to find a great deal leaving the next day, so in less than a week and a half, my kitty is now happily living in my apartment with me.

I saved a little bit of money from shipping her freight on an airline (let alone not making her go through that axperience) and a LOT of time and money from having to drive or fly back to get her!

I've been telling everyone I talk to about this site and how wonderful it is. Thanks!

Comments

uShip
#312047

It is great to hear that your cat was delivered safely and at an affordable price. I hope you left feedback for your Service Provider as thanks and as an accurate representation of your experience for future customers to view.

We recommend that our shipping customers evaluate the entire Service Provider package before accepting a bid.

This information may include: company description, number of matched shipments, cancellations, photos, ratings, and most importantly written feedback. We also suggest that you take into account your communication with the Service Provider on the site prior to accepting a bid.

Our site has tips and resources that guide the customer to ask the right questions and verify the appropriate credentials. Member Support is also available to answer any questions.

Information you won't find any other way!

For a good sampling of what you may experience when using one of the 1000’s of illegally operating Carriers on Uship, just GOOGLE the entire phrase below. Click on the results and read through the feedback of the 100’s if not 1000’s of incidents of stolen money, property, property damages, extortion and abandoned property.

These profiles were suspended, but the damage was already done. The suspensions are done to keep this information from damaging the site‘s reputation and not let the truth trump the propaganda that the site publishes all over the net.

GOOGLE THE FOLLOWING:

This profile belongs to someone who is no longer registered member (Account suspended) site:uship.com

Just google UShip scams

Just google UShip scams

Now why would someone come here to place a compliment on a complaint web site other than to paint a picture that's far from the truth? THINK PEOPLE!

Afterall, I see that someone has come along and removed all the 100% honest commants that are backed "with supporting proof" honest"?

This act was obviously an act influenced by UShip to hide the facts behind their website.