3 weeks prior to pickup - coordinated and paid USHIP and the Carrier deposit to move vehicle from Oklahoma to Florida.I kept being told they would have a driver, they were working it, don't worry.

Gave them a whole week for possible days to pick up. Now the week is over, the Carrier - ADL Logistics asked me if I could leave the vehicle at a location with the key in it for the driver to pick up next week. No - I am not making that up! Then he called me back to say that ADL would refund my money - but not what I paid to USHIP.

Then - they left for the weekend! What a SCAM! I am moving to Florida in two days with no way of getting my extra vehicle now! Stay away from USHIP and ADL Logistics.

Every time I call USHIP customer service the guy hangs up before we finish talking. Unprofessional, unorganized. Save your time - call Mayflower or Uhaul.

USHIP wanted me to rebid - and asked me if I would rent a storage facility till they could get a vehicle there!Unbelievable.

Review about: Uship Car Transportation Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

LOL, I'm going thru this right now with ADL Logistics.Signed on December the 8th.

They promised 4 day pick up.

Its now Jan. 2nd and still has not been picked up.

U ship is terrible too. If you cancel you don't get your deposit back.

They just offer you a credit that's good for a friggin year. That's it. So please people, Stay away from U-ship.

And stay away from ADL Logistics.They just bid to take from the competition and leave you hanging.