Uship Disaster

6 of 513 Uship reviews

3 weeks prior to pickup - coordinated and paid USHIP and the Carrier deposit to move vehicle from Oklahoma to Florida.I kept being told they would have a driver, they were working it, don't worry.

Gave them a whole week for possible days to pick up. Now the week is over, the Carrier - ADL Logistics asked me if I could leave the vehicle at a location with the key in it for the driver to pick up next week. No - I am not making that up! Then he called me back to say that ADL would refund my money - but not what I paid to USHIP.

Then - they left for the weekend! What a SCAM! I am moving to Florida in two days with no way of getting my extra vehicle now! Stay away from USHIP and ADL Logistics.

Every time I call USHIP customer service the guy hangs up before we finish talking. Unprofessional, unorganized. Save your time - call Mayflower or Uhaul.

USHIP wanted me to rebid - and asked me if I would rent a storage facility till they could get a vehicle there!Unbelievable.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
6 of 513 Uship reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.