3 weeks prior to pickup - coordinated and paid USHIP and the Carrier deposit to move vehicle from Oklahoma to Florida.I kept being told they would have a driver, they were working it, don't worry.

Gave them a whole week for possible days to pick up. Now the week is over, the Carrier - ADL Logistics asked me if I could leave the vehicle at a location with the key in it for the driver to pick up next week. No - I am not making that up! Then he called me back to say that ADL would refund my money - but not what I paid to USHIP.

Then - they left for the weekend! What a SCAM! I am moving to Florida in two days with no way of getting my extra vehicle now! Stay away from USHIP and ADL Logistics.

Every time I call USHIP customer service the guy hangs up before we finish talking. Unprofessional, unorganized. Save your time - call Mayflower or Uhaul.

USHIP wanted me to rebid - and asked me if I would rent a storage facility till they could get a vehicle there!Unbelievable.

Review about: Uship Car Transportation Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Uship?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Uship - Screwed over carrier not only once but twice Uship "Uship is one of the biggest and most visible money making illegitimate company's in North America. They are a broker in every definition of the word and description by charging..." Read more Uship - Puppy scam Uship "I found a lady on craigslist with husky pups -free, we texted and emailed. After she found out where I lived (nj) she said she lived in Seatle Washington, she..." Read more Uship has a bunch of hillbilly trash haulers Uship "My Porsche left California detailed and in perfect condition. See the pic of it leaving in an empty enclosed trailer. It arrived 3 days later filthy, scratched and..." Read more Uship - K9 Transport dog injured in transit Uship "http://www.uship.com/profile/tamainv/ I am sorry to report that my dog was hurt during transport, and Tina Elkins, very surprisingly to me, has been 100% unwilling to even discuss the issue with me..." Read more M. Michael Pacha et ses accusations frauduleuses d'argent Michael Pacha "Aux UAE (Emirats Arabes Unis) le fait d'tre hors du pays pendant plus de six mois conscutifs met fin automatiquement au statut de rsident. Mr Michael Pacha a quitt les..." Read more Done Com - Poor customer service and unprofessionalism Done Com "We engaged done.com for replacing toilet seats and faucets in multiple bath rooms at our home in December. The service technician came late for appointment and left after two hours...." Read more Good People Good Company at Mariner Finance Mariner Finance "They are professional, courteous and polite. This company has helped me after my son passed away with no life insurance leaving behind a new home, his wife and a 14..." Read more Must Cure Obesity Co.- SCAM ALERT! Must Cure Obesity Co "As a person looking for a weight loss plan I found this company and it is easy to see that it is owned by the same person that owns Roca..." Read more