This is the worst shipping service ever. DO NOT USE THEM.

I hired them to ship a dresser from Austin, TX to Chicago, IL. One of the shippers accepted to offer to do this. I gave them a month to deliver the dresser. They picked up the dresser in Austin and they have yet to deliver it to me.

It has been 3 months. The person hired won't respond to emails or phone calls. UShip won't refund the money that I paid to them for the delivery because the shipper picked up the dresser. They say I have to contact the authorities and file a police report for stolen merchandise.

They have basically wiped their hands of all responsibility. Again....

this service is not to be trusted.

Review about: Uship Shipping Service.

Comments

Hello,

My name is Jami, and I'm a supervisor at uShip. I'm very sorry to hear about this situation. I would very much appreciate the chance to review this issue, and see what we might be able to do to help. Please contact me directly at jamic@uship.com with your username and a brief description of the issue.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Jami@uShip

to jamiuship #1486703

Yall never do anything for anyone. All these scam artist and illegal transporters on uship. Uship is a joke

Welcome to the wonderful world of uShlepp. Hopefully Ray LaHood will eventually do something