Shalimar, Florida
3.0

uShip

May 21, 4:37 PM

I signed an e-contract with one of your recommended providers for this motorcycle to be picked up as follows:

Service Provider will pick up shipment between 5/17/2015 and 5/22/2015.

Service Provider will deliver shipment between 5/17/2015 and 5/22/2015.

The provider agreed to this contract, i made the payment for the delivery and paid you (UShip) about another $40 on top of that for the service.

This provider had not called me. Instead i have been calling him to find out what is going on. Every time i call Brian, the provider doesn't remember me, my name, or my order.

Brian assured me that he would pick up the bike before close of business on Tuesday the 19th from Miller's Motorsports in Lemont Furnace, Pennsylvania. The provider also ensured me that the bike would be at my house no later than Thursday the 21st. The seller, Ernie Miller, waited the entire day for the provider. He never showed.

On Wednesday the 20th i called Brian the provider to find out what was going on. He told me that he got so busy with all of his other jobs that he couldn't get to mine. He told me he would get it Thursday at the latest and get it to me by Friday at the latest. This also did not happened.

Next Brian told me he would have it to me by Saturday morning at the latest. Today, however, he called me and told me he "threw out his back" and that his buddy was going to have to come and get the bike with him because he can't drive. He said he won't be able to pick it up now until Saturday at the earliest and get it to me until around Sunday, maybe Monday (Memorial Day!)

I have taken off of work multiple days causing me a loss in pay. Presumably i will have to take more days off. Both i and the seller have been very inconvenienced

U-Ship has my money and i still have not received my delivery or even a proper bid. It has been 4 days since previous U-Ship provider has fallen through.

Product or Service Mentioned: Uship Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Poor customer service, bad quality of service, inability to perform on contract.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Uship Cons: Unreliable provider, No help when there was a problem.

Comments

CitizenShipperSupport

Hi, I'm Jennifer, Customer Relations Manager at CitizenShipper. I was both shocked and dismayed to hear about your experience.

I'm really sorry to hear that you had to go through all this.

I wanted to let you know about CitizenShipper.com. We're also an online shipping marketplace, and connect customers like you with drivers. What really distinguishes us from other service is our commitment to customer safety and satisfaction. Drivers on CitizenShipper undertake stringent screening checks before picking up any customer shipments, including a nationwide Background Check, and also address verification.

We also feel our community policed review and feedback system helps users to *** out undesirable members leaving only the drivers who conduct themselves with professionalism and integrity. In addition to this, we've also just integrated a dispute resolution system which further enhances user safety on our site.

If you do find yourself in need of quotes and professional drivers, please reach out to me on jennifer 'at' citizenshipper dot com, or call me on 1-888-263-4804 and I'd be happy to find you a professional driver.

Thanks!