Savannah, Georgia

I have made several attempts to use uship but cannot compete against bids from "companys" that are not operating legally. The public can't tell the difference, and cannot be expected to know all the laws of the states their freight will travel thru.

I think uship should require all carriers to be verified so the public will be protected ( shippers and those on the road with these under insured trucks ).

This will help the image of uship because only professionals will be moving freight so schedules will be met and losses will be reduced. I don't think uship cares or will change because there is just too much money involved.

Comments

Hi, I am a Customer Relations Specialist at CitizenShipper. I was both shocked and dismayed to hear about your experience.

I'm really sorry to hear that you had to go through all this.

I wanted to let you know about CitizenShipper.com. We're also an online shipping marketplace, and connect customers like you with drivers. What really distinguishes us from other service is our commitment to customer safety and satisfaction.

Drivers on CitizenShipper undertake stringent screening checks before picking up any customer shipments, including a nationwide Background Check, and also address verification. We also feel our community policed review and feedback system helps users to *** out undesirable members leaving only the drivers who conduct themselves with professionalism and integrity.

In addition to this, we've also just integrated a dispute resolution system which further enhances user safety on our site.

If you do find yourself in need of quotes and professional drivers, please reach out to us at Support 'at' citizenshipper dot com, or call me on 1-888-263-4804 and I'd be happy to find you a professional driver.

Thanks!

Ushit,s Response to me on this issue -- Win enough bids to fill your truck.

As long as they make their cut Ushit could not care less.

I personally believe every time a load goes missing, is stolen or Damages Ushit should be held Liable since they are enabling the Illegal trucks

U ship doesn't care who bids on loads nor should they. They are a load board.

That's it nothing more nothing less. They don't employee you, they don't babysit you, and they don't owe you ***. It is completely the customers responsibility to check out the company they are entrusting there product with.

If you can't do the load for the price it goes for don't feel bad just think you aren't losing money by taking a load for less than you need to make a profit. Whether it's uship or any other shipper in this country if they don't want to pay there *** can sit on the dock I don't haul cheap freight.

I am a transporter for u-ship and am 100% compliant with DOT. The problem is ushit lets anyone bid on loads and could care less if they are legal, kind of like Obama with the illegal aliens in this country..Stay away from ushit..they are a bunch od crooks.. Im closing my av=ccounr AsaP..

@trying to make a living

I am also a legal carrier and think uship is doing busines incorrectly. I pay huge ins bills to be legal.

Uship lets anyone bid even if they are not insured properly which leaves your cargo in jepardy. If D.O.T.

stops them your cargo gets confiscated and its YOUR PROBLEM.. just saying,...your talking to someone who knows...

Yes I think your right u ship is a joke you want it hauled put a rate up this bidding stuff is a joke to cheap to haul can't servive