Tumwater, Washington
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

So yeah I fell victim to this scam and pretty much same scenario as I've seen from everyone else. The ad was for a free puppy from a lady named Taylor Sullivan Email address: sullivantaylor291@gmail.com!

So texting her, everything seems legit, she sent me an email with pictures of the dog- a Maltese! So I went to a western union and I knew I should've done research before but I didn't. I sent 250 bucks to have the puppy shipped and after I did I was able to talk to a man named Eduardo Torres who barely speaks English saying my dog is ready to come to me from Ohio! I got no confirmation for the dogs flight and now I can't a hold of either party!

The numbers and emails are fake and once they get your money they disappeared! I was able to get my money back and reported them to the FBI! Please watch out people!

Look for a dog that you can meet in real life! This is the first time adopting a dog and got screwed over!

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

How did you get your money back we are having a similurar issue.