Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

We are a Christian organization who provide living options and community services for the elderly.We were recently blessed with two new vans to assist in transporting our elderly residents to and from doctor visits and our wonderful senior outings.

We decided to donate our old vans to our sister location in Missouri. We “Googled” shipping companies and one of our first results was uShip. We liked the website and contacted the company on a Tuesday morning. uShip contacted us quickly and after a brief discussion we had a shipment scheduled for pickup on Thursday morning to be delivered that afternoon.

Easy peasy, or so we thought. Tuesday morning came and went with no shipper arriving. We contacted uShip and discovered that the truck driver does not actually work for uShip but is contracted to drive for the company. After several calls, uShip said that the driver was held up in traffic and should be here soon.

That was acceptable so we waited patiently. At about 2am a truck pulled in front of our assisted living quarters with the radio blasting some very offensive music. Our residents awoke frightened and confused. Our staff unlocked the front doors to investigate.

They encountered an intoxicated man in a large truck with the name Harkey Transport stenciled on the door. The Harkey Transport driver rolled down the window and began to slur some profanity laced version of English. He then opens the truck door and in an attempt to climb down, he kicks several *** magazines to the ground. According to my staff, these materials contained images of a pedophilia nature.

The staff asked the man to leave. The man began yelling and making threatening gestures frightening our staff and further traumatizing our residents. We finally locked our doors and contacted law enforcement.

The entire event was a nightmare.Shame on you uShip for sending a devil in the form of Harkey Transport to our door!

Review about: Uship Vehicle Driver.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Find God.

I didn't like: Harkey transport driver was intoxicated.

Had an Experience with uShip?

Comments

Another screwy post with a bunch of assumptions. *** magazines eh? Did you call the police to report that as well as him being drunk?

so...did he get arrested?

did u get your vans?