I shipped a parcel with Uship and the driver never delivered my freight. I email Uship and they told me the driver has done this before!

Why would they keep him on their website if he is ripping people off! There only response was to call the police and good luck! Don't use THEM!!!! Go to the attorney Generals office in Texas and file complaints!

My furniture is still roaming around the country its been over a month and the driver still emails me so I cant press charges because the police says he is in contact. What a bunch of BS!

Product or Service Mentioned: Uship Website.

Comments

Hi, I am a Customer Relations Specialist at CitizenShipper. I was both shocked and dismayed to hear about your experience.

I'm really sorry to hear that you had to go through all this.

I wanted to let you know about CitizenShipper.com. We're also an online shipping marketplace, and connect customers like you with drivers. What really distinguishes us from other service is our commitment to customer safety and satisfaction.

Drivers on CitizenShipper undertake stringent screening checks before picking up any customer shipments, including a nationwide Background Check, and also address verification. We also feel our community policed review and feedback system helps users to *** out undesirable members leaving only the drivers who conduct themselves with professionalism and integrity.

In addition to this, we've also just integrated a dispute resolution system which further enhances user safety on our site.

If you do find yourself in need of quotes and professional drivers, please reach out to us at Support 'at' citizenshipper dot com, or call me on 1-888-263-4804 and I'd be happy to find you a professional driver.

Thanks!

No big surprise coming from usuck.

Wow! that sux...

I'm hot shot driver and all I can say is next time you should try a reputable local Hot Shot company that has been in business for a while.

It's a lot safer. Than just some random independent lone driver.

Tampa, Florida, United States #683869

Who did you use to ship?