Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Bought a car on eBay Uship is now their preferred shipper they have a link that allows you to put in the sellers address and your address and they give you a price how much it is to ship your car in my situation it was $983 purchased the car when I went to Uship to get the shipping and I got prices of $1500 I called them and ask why would they were off by more than 50% their answer was they had data that someone had shipped between those two places before and that was the price I asked them what it was that was shipped they said they didn’t know .. I asked them when the shipment was was a recent or years in the past they said they didn’t know ...

they didn’t know what was shipped or when it was shipped or what it was .... You would think that you were shipping company and this information is something you should know if you’re giving other customers pricing uship deceived me and then couldn’t answer why they did this company needs a new name here it is Uship = Dip Ship shipping I don’t like writing bad reviews but these people deserve it they’re horrible to yourself a favor before you go through Uship check around you’re probably fine companies are a lot better and more professional than this one if I can save one person a headache this post is worth it

Product or Service Mentioned: Uship Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: What a joke.

Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from Nov 15, 2017.

Comments

uShipMemberSupport
Uship Verified Representative

Hi there

I apologize for the confusion on shipping costs. The estimates given on eBay are average estimates.

This estimate is calculated using the average cost that was paid through our marketplace for the related distance and locations. Shipping costs will vary depending on your specific shipping details and requirements. in cases like this, we recommend using the auction platform in our marketplace. The auction platform allows transporters to bid on your shipment earning you the most competitive shipping rate for your shipment.

If you feel you'd like to reconsider your shipping options, we are happy to walk you through the auction process and provide assistance to get you the most out of our platform in any way we can.

Feel free to reach out to us directly via email at support@uship.com or by phone at 800-698-7447 anytime.

Best,