Plano, Texas

They had a cool looking web site built to generate confidence, including a phony "daily feedback" listing. Don't be fooled by this, the owners of the place are clowns who are there just for a fast buck - RUN away from them.

Broken promises and lies are the order of the day with these people.

I wish someone had warned me.

Their system is simply to hook you up with a trucker for your load, which is something you can do yourself without paying their exorbitant fee. There may be other broker type companies out there who aren't bad, but these folks should be put out of business.

Comments

I have been a USHIP provider for about 7 years. They began a very good thing and have attempted to evolve with the market.

They are a web site only that puts providers with shippers period. They do charge fairly high I agree. But both shipper and provider absorb the cost after agreement. There are some things I would change but had shipalmostanything.com had been first then USHIP would have made changes to improve their service too.

As long as you can agree on the price who cares. I do not work for USHIP directly or indirectly. I have found them to be very honest on responses when I had concerns. They are a business trying to grow and from what I can see have much more business than any other by far.

Cheaper is not always best! Example I have dealt and work for many of these so called legal transporters including major carriers. A dot and MC number does not make you a legit transporter by no means. Sometimes the little guys try harder than they do because they deal in volume.

I personally know the feedback system is a very good system.

If Walmart was on feedback they would be out of business too. Walmart don't make their own goods either they contract illegal cheap labor countries to do their business.

You get dumber by the day. It not my website.

So no, I do not care to explain that one. Call them yourself and see if they will give you a valid reason. Unfortunately, I am sure they probably have some confidentiality clause that prevents them from talking to *** Do yourself a favor, go away. You are just embarrassing yourself in front on a national audience.

Go back to being ripped of and lied to on the other websites that charge you a ridiculous amount of money for their services.

They thrive on fools. For everyone else.....use ShipAlmostAnything.com

:roll You told me didn't you? I must have struck a nerve on that one.

Funny how some of the reviews on your site are dated before the domain name was even registered!! Care to explain that one??

I am now waiting my 3rd. day for a UShip (top notch transport) , contract driver to show up tp ship my cars.

They are 3 days late and no one, NO ONE, knows where they are or when they will pick up my cars. They say the pick up date is just an estimate of when they will pick up, NOT an Actual Commitment for that day.

USip is a middle man scam. Do not use them!!

This is directed to the *** that is complaining that Ship Almost Anything is self promoting themselves here. I am a trucker and I do not work for them, and I have said nice things about them on P.C.

becuase they dererve it. Your a ***! You claim that you can "see right through them". Really?

You can see that they are a free and open website? And you have a problem with this?. You prefer getting ripped off at the competing websites? I have used many websites and clearly ShipAlmostAnything provides the best service with the least amout of BS.

Go climb back under the rock that you came from and stop complaining. Nobody is listening to you....fool.

IT SEEMS SHIP ALMOST ANYTHING.COM IS DOING SOME "SELF-PROMOTING" THEY HAVE POSTED ON EVERY USHIP POST ABOUT HOW GREAT THEIR SITE IS AND HOW FREE AND "TRANSPARENT" IT IS. TRANSPARENT IS CORRECT, WE SEE STRAIGHT THROUGH YOUR B.S. SAM ERRR "SHIPALMOSTANYTHING.COM"

I have used both uShip and shipalmostanything.com and must tell you that all the complaints about uship are truet to what I have experienced and I have had none of the problems happen on shipalmostanything. the only thing that needs to change on shipalmostanything is that more people need to list their items so there is more business and the site will grow and be better for everyone. Shipalmostanyhting is free to list and fully transparent and there are never any commissions or hidden fees.

Hmmm, Looks as though the uship empire is finally going to crumble!! I see ole Matt really gets pissed that he has no control over these TRUTHFUL allegations and comments like he does on his own childish website forum..

BEEN ANOTHER USHIP VICTIM?

Contact: trotterautotransport@hotmail.com if you have been scammed on uship or if you have been forced to take their illegal safepay escrow scam. Charges are being compiled and the more people that help file, the more it will help get a class action suit against uship.

If you have lost revenue in any form due to uship's poor business practices, if you have been kicked off for notifying uship of a scammer or you feel they singled you out for a personal vendetta, contact Lonnie @ Trotter and get the needed documentation to add your info to the report.

SPEAK UP, TAKE CONTROL. YOU CAN HELP SHUT DOWN USHIP ONCE AND FOR ALL AND GET A SETTLEMENT FOR LAST WAGES FOR THEIR POOR BUSINESS PRACTICES

Call Matt Chasen, the CEO and tell him how you feel! Here is his cell number: (512)773-7646