Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool

We hired him because my boy friend had an accident and could not help me with my moving to new place in same city. It was hard to get in contact with Gregory Byerly.

He never answered our called. On the moving day, he came late, and he refused to carry some stuff . His excuse was he did not eat his breakfast. When we arrived at new place, he threw our stuff at parking lots, and suddenly

Gregory Byerly then disappeared in the middle of the job with some of our belongings were still in his truck and he never returned them back.

We tried to contact Gregory Byerly and Gregory Byerly replied us with F words and racist comments .

1000 dollars lost. We reported this to police , and he told police he would bring the stuff in a couple of days which he never did. Be careful . Do not use Gregory Byerly.

He is full of hates. He steals, lies without any pains in his heart at all. I feel so sorry for him, he must have terrible past that he hates people for no reasons.

He must suffer himself. For your own safety and peace, do not hire Gregory Byerly

Product or Service Mentioned: Uship Gregoryb52 Profile.

I didn't like: Very rude and no help at all.

Comments