I am a dot authorized shipper and Uship has suspended my account for using the phrase"I am tired of bidders reyling on nothing but a low price", I want you to pick the shipper that will do the best job for You.
I have truck heading with cheap uship freight hoping I would book more cheap uship freight coming back and be able to eat.
Now they have suspended me for 30 days for being tired of low ball bidders who have no insurance and no dot authority. They say you have to have a dot number and be able to legally transport then turn there back when joe blow driving an 87 bronco bids off a 15,000 pound boat for 50 cents per mile and totals it on the way out west or steals it. They then suspend a company with 100 positive feedback score-zero cancellations for being tired of being low balled on bids by joe blow. I was suspended before 10am and have been trying to make contact with them with zero response on why I am suspended and why I was not warned.
I also submitted this same verbage to them for review with zero response except to suspend my account. Now 3:44 no contact and I have lots of questions from active/now not active bids and booked shipments waiting to be delivered. They will not even tell my prospects and customers why I have been suspended. Bad business, bad company, bad customer service.
They pimp us out then blow us off.
If you want a quality company to haul your freight stay away from uship companies that do not have dot authority and mc number.Jimmy Young , speed1313 , Prime Time Logistics , Maiden, NC 28650 Phone #828-302-9892 828-428-9013
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Bought a one of a kind guitar, with the certificate in a travel hardcase from Germany, which it was originally made in the USA, and what makes it unique is..."
- "Hello! I was wanting to thank all the helpful reviews here on this site! I was saved precious money that could be used for Christmas items!It started with me looking..."
- "Two chests shipped by UPS were destroyed in transit. UPs refuses to accept liability and bounces me to the local shipping agent, who bounces me back to UPS. UPS then..."
- "I ordered 6 items from FashionMia on January 11, 2016. After several weeks I received only 2 items. Fashionmia sent me an email stating that the other 4..."
- "BE AWARE!!!! I was trying to buy a Rolex watch Replica for my husband. The transaction was $175 but this people tried to take $190 out from my bank account...."
- "For the last 10 years I have had a Pfister kitchen faucet. Very happy with the way it looks and the way it workED. One day, 3 weeks ago, the..."
- "My product was crushed and busted and does not work i would like another one please..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."