I contracted with Marine Corps Movers through uShip to move a motorcycle from Orlando to NJ.I purchased additional insurance through the uShip site just in case.
The shipper dropped the bike and things fell on top of the bike. There was a total of $2600.00 worth of damage. Marine Corps Movers stated they had $10,000.00 worth of coverage on their uShip profile. Marine Corps Movers carried no insurance and refused to pay for damages.
The additional insurance denied the claim also, stating I would have to file a claim with my motorcycle insurance company first.
uShip doesn't require even a minimum of insurance for any of their carriers.They don't vette any info put on their web site by carriers.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We mailed 3 DVD disks to my friend in China. After the package got received, Fedex sent us an invoice saying that we owe them $44286.10. We called the invoice..."
- "THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE BANNED FROM OPERATING AS A MOVING COMPANY! My wife and I hired them to move us from South Carolina to California. My wife spent the majority..."
- "Uship consumer services do whatever they want to do... my company ( a legit company was suspended and all booked 7 total loads was canceled by uship) they..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."