I contracted with Marine Corps Movers through uShip to move a motorcycle from Orlando to NJ.I purchased additional insurance through the uShip site just in case.
The shipper dropped the bike and things fell on top of the bike. There was a total of $2600.00 worth of damage. Marine Corps Movers stated they had $10,000.00 worth of coverage on their uShip profile. Marine Corps Movers carried no insurance and refused to pay for damages.
The additional insurance denied the claim also, stating I would have to file a claim with my motorcycle insurance company first.
uShip doesn't require even a minimum of insurance for any of their carriers.They don't vette any info put on their web site by carriers.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "http://www.uship.com/profile/tamainv/ I am sorry to report that my dog was hurt during transport, and Tina Elkins, very surprisingly to me, has been 100% unwilling to even discuss the issue with me..."
- "freightcenter.com is FRAUD. This company would blast your phone once you're interested in doing business with them. Once they get a hold of your credit card number, things will go..."
- "I order a dog and uship pet courier delivery killed my dog and scammed me with money and wanted more money if I don't give it to them I will..."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam, I'm writing this letter to report the immorality of Mr. Mark Kevin Concepcion while on duty. As per Mark Kevin Concepcion he was sent by your good company..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."