Sydney, New South Wales
5.4K views

Too all shippers out there, Uship exsitis only because we support the site, My message is simple "Do not support this site" If we shippers don't support them, they have no business "period".

If a consumer is *** enough to ship a product with U-ship supported by cheap UN-insured, Un-professional carrier's with no recourse then that is there problem.

When there goods go missing or they have been waiting for 6-12 weeks to get the goods, or they can't get a hold of the shipper, or it gets damaged, "Tough" you get what you pay for, so stop *** and moaning, you took the risk and that's the end result.

U-ship is a risk to for both consumers and suppliers, the transport industry worldwide has enough parasites to feed within it. So stop feeding this one!

My trucks don't have Shell, Mobil, Caltex, Exon, or any other oil company emblazoned on it, and I don't ship freight for fuel money. Neither should you!

I think I speak for all PROFESSIONAL transporters out there. We spend a considerable amount of money each year in insurance, maintenance and road tax to protect "YOU" the end consumer, hence why freight is priced the way it is.

So please... stick with the professionals, Simply because we do know what were doing out there.

Comments

I'm a carrier and rely on uship for most of my business.yes they charge to much for me the carrier.as for as people shipping item on their website. The do it because they are cheapskates.they spend lots of money on an item and then don't want to pay a fair price to ship it.

That's where I come in.i ship it I do a good job and I make good money if I'm careful about my time and miles. So don't expect to pay pennies on the dollar and expect full coverage insurance.

If there was not a market for this it would not exist. You can want a free market society and then complain when one comes along that you don't like

I sent them 500.00 for. PUPPY.

Then they wanted 800.00 more to ship my puppy. I'm fighting with them for my money back. Best pArt when they call you. They are in a big hurry to get it via western union.

I have reported them to western union and the police. They need to be stoped.

How many people get texts at 3 in the morning , with rude msg ? Dateline whiz you would check them out.

Sent them 500.00 for A PUPPY. Never got it. They Re cotton people.

Anita (828)808-3136..how much from North Carolina -(Hendersonville) to Flippin Arkansas?

#912011

I purchased a corgi puppy from a breeder in Washington and he used this company. Now they are asking for more money (Unagreed upon money) to deliver the puppy, holding her for ransom! Date line needs to do a show on this place!

USHIP is the biggest rip off scam I have ever seen!!!! I don't know how they can lice with themselves and what they do to STEAL money from innocent and trusting people!!!

I am a veteran truck driver of nearly 19 years. I currently own, and operate a hotshot company based in Ft.

Worth, TX. We are fully insured, excellent FMCSA safety rating, and operate top notch equipment. Our brokers and customers know our reputation and pay well for our services. UShip is a site for the parasite carriers and shippers who don't want to pay for quality service.

Get it done as cheap as they can anyway they can. UShip is a glorified broker. BUT has ABSOLUTELY NO BROKERAGE AUTHORITY. They claim they are a 3rd party and they only provide the venue for shippers and TSPs.

That's how they get away with not being regulated or having to do background checks on the parasite TSPs.

There is NO WAY a TSP who uses that site regularly can actually be making enough money to sustain a company that has any legitimacy. This site should be shut down and it's founding members should be banned from having anything to do with transportation in the future

yes uship is a joke i joined in 2009 under retired trucker 2 days ago i ssaid uship fee on there site and i was suspended for 30days i lost well over 6000 in loads and was pissed i went off on them this morning my brother called me and said thay took his account off and now my xwifes husband his account was takein out too this site charges u over 150 to 200 in there broker fee its a joke i agree another site should be made so we can get away from them idiots and no thay dont charge u 20 to 45 its in the hundreds iv been dealing with brokers for years standerd fee is 5% to 10% in sum cases but these guys charge u over 200 bucks forthere fee

Pissed off again really needs a spelling lesson.

They make you pay first..that should be the first sign of trouble. Good concept but not very good service providers on the other end. Stay away !!

#402066

I,ve switched websites and I am now working with ShipAlmostAnything.com. I am tired of hidden fees and commissions.

Everyday seems to be some new unexplained change. SAA is a 100% free service.

Hoefully in the near future thay will get more postings for shipments. I invite everyone to do the same.

U ship is a Scam i had been a member since 2005 then in late 2011 canceled my account for no reason i had a 100% with over 100 shipments i guess they just want all the *** bags to use this sight

If you put items on uship U think your getting a good deal but in truth u could get it for five hundred dollar cheaper if you go some other places first.the people that are bidding on your shipment have to jack up the price just to pay uship fee's so if you have an idem that cost u 3500.00 to move uship gets 600.00 hundred of it.

USHIP IS A RIP OFF COMPANY STAY AWAY. SAVE FOR TIME AND MONEY.......USHIP SUCKS.

THEY HAVE MANY FAKE LOADS ON THERE SITE..... LOW BALLING BIDS THAT CAN'T GET THE JOB DONE....costumer have to pay more in the end if you want to see your car's , bike's,pets ,boat's, etc.STAY A WAY uship staff are biggest SCAMMER , one percentage should be for everyone it should not change.

from 11% to 13% ripping off the people who make them there money. *** pit uship

uship is a scam My boyfriend got laid off from his job and we have a truck and we tow are boat all over the place to lake to lake for the last ten year's .and I took the time to set us and account on the uship site .we took the time to look for loads and three days later they canceled my account ...when I called them no answer.when they called me back the girl on the other end called me everything but a white women.told me they work with the FBI and that i was going to jail for opening my account....these people think they can do what ever they want to you don't trust this site it will be the biggest mes stake of your life. someone has got to start a new site soon. Put these people out of business...Not a scam but *** uship..................................

@***ed off

i am in process of starting a new company to put some fresh air in shipping and be honest and not rip us off as uship does. shippers world.com thanks to everyone my new website will be up with three weeks. good luck to all who got taken by uship

I've never gotten a truck or a driver from ANY office / broker / or company. NEVER been

shipped quickly, ALWAYS delayed, re-routed or "paper work" confusion.

So what's the big deal? Sooner or later some

redneck with a hot shot rig shows up, tears the friggin spoiler off, trashes the door panels, beats the *** out of the chain connection points. Hey, they got us delivered. Somebody got some money.

What's the problem?

They charge whatever % they want from the Transport Service Provider (TSP). It is never consistent.

One day its 11% the next its 13%. I wonder if they think people don't notice. They exist because of their employees (TSP's), and sadly also becauses of good advertising. NEW WEBSITE.

Let people bid without the TSP losing 8-15% to the website for commission off of the load, how ridiculous is that... CUSTOMERS: PLEASE UNDERSTAND YOU CAN GET BETTER QUOTES IF YOU JUST GOOGLE THE NAME OF THE COMPANY THAT BID AND CALL THEM DIRECTLY. THIS IS BECAUSE USHIP TAKES MONEY OFF OF THEIR BID.

THEY ALSO CHARGE YOU A FEE ON TOP! THEY ARE TAKING ALL OF YOUR MONEY!!!

People, uShip is an advertised business. What advertised American business actually impresses people or is honest? Let us be realistic, of course they are horrible. But can you blame them? Do we not see what role models we have on the news on a day to day basis. They are a problem, but not the root. Our government needs to step in and regulate this webiste. They take %10 of a bid as a deposit, lie and say it goes to the transport serivce provider (TSP) when they actually keept it, and then charge the customer $20-$45 on top. They make money off of lying with confidence. WELCOME TO BUSINESS IN AMERICA.

P.S.

When it all comes down to it, God knows.

glad I can see all the scam comments when someone is trying to scam me into prepaying for a puppys transport. I did pick the scam but its great to get the confirmation.