Plant City, Florida
1.4
Turnaround Time

Horrible Experience. Whatever You Do, Please Dont Make the Mistake I made..

Movers were a day late because one of the movers was Arrested the day my storage was to be emptied, well the next morning i receive a call that they didnt have the money to rent a 26 ft truck (I have enough furniture to fill a 3-story townhome and then some) so the little truck shows up and of course it would take 2-3 moves to transport. They deliver the first load without Mr. Incarcerated then realize the stairs were too much. So they left the first load of furniture in the center of the the living room on the first floor..

Once i realized that id have to move everything upstairs on my own, I called Uship with no resolve. Once they completely unloaded the truck, i told them rhat their services weee no longer needed. My question waa, Where do they find these people? Unbelievable!

I had to hire local movers for about the same price to finish what Uship movers started...And to think, Uship is not willing to refund my money for what their movers DID NOT FINISH..

Never again will I allow myself to be a big dummy again.

Uship Pros: Initial price quoted.

Uship Cons: Unreliable provider.

Comments