Never received my puppy.Paid 350$ for her for my daughter and even took my child out in 30 degrees of weather to get her because they said she'd be at the airport and she was not.

I asked for a refund and I am suppose to be receiving it tomorrow, we will see.

My lawyer is on hand.What a *** joke.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of uship pet transportation service. uShip needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned uship pet transportation service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at uShip.

Had an Experience with uShip?

Comments

Where was the dog coming from.I think we have been scammed by the same people.

Our dog was coming from the other side of the country. We paid more than $350 and were sceptical when they asked for insurance to send the puppy.

We checked other companies to see if they required insurance none did.We also have a heartbroken child.

uShip - Screwed over carrier not only once but twice uShip "Uship is one of the biggest and most visible money making illegitimate company's in North America. They are a broker in every definition of the word and description by charging..." Read more POST YOUR CAUSE RIGHT FROM USHIP SITE AS THE SHIPPER uShip "WARNING DO NOT RISK YOUR DOG ON USHIP! Please Google "Uship Missing Dogs" Before You Waste Your $ Bidding Please Research Youself! Most People Are Unaware Of All The Potential..." Read more uShip - Puppy scam uShip "I found a lady on craigslist with husky pups -free, we texted and emailed. After she found out where I lived (nj) she said she lived in Seatle Washington, she..." Read more uShip - Complaint scam and Cheated uShip "I from Penang (Malaysia) bought 2 kitten male and famale from Thailand, the owner using uship for shiping,I paid first payment RM 500 balance I will paid when a kitten..." Read more Directv - Sales Representative Lied Regarding Sales Offer Directv "On 9-14-17, I was approached by a Direct TV sales representative, offering promotional sales for service. Since I had Uverse service and was looking to lower the cost of my..." Read more Coaster Furniture - Damage Head board Coaster Furniture "I purchase the Felicity Collection item # 300345Q Queen bed from American Furniture Outlet on 1233 Sand Lake Road Orlando fl 32809 I received my furniture September 15th 2017 I..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Pepperfry - Damaged product delivered followed by worst customer service Pepperfry "I ordered a coffee table from Pepperfry. As soon as it was taken out of the box, it was discovered that it was damaged. The guy who was there to..." Read more