Springfield, Illinois

Update by user Jan 06, 2016

nothing has happened they started calling me horrible names for texting them to refund my money and threatened my family and me personally no attempt to make this right

Original review posted by user Dec 06, 2015

I ordered a puppy from Colorado springs Colorado they sent me to uship pets travel solutions that needed the 500 for the puppy and shipping which we money grammed to them then they said they needed another 800 for a proper crate we argued back and forth over this and a refund of my money I have now lost the money and know there is no puppy. these people have scammed 1000s of people and I am looking for a way to shut them down and make them answer for their actions.

Reason of review: not a real company.

Uship Cons: Are scammers they dont even have puppies.

Comments

I have been asked to pay £350 for a Newfoundland puppy to be delivered from Ireland.....and they want me to pay Cameroon,Africa!???

They are trying to do the same thing to me right now. Here are their latest numbers if it helps you7202586710. The ship number is 7704468309

Yes they need to be put out of business!! Money Gram is in on it also.

I called them to make a report. At the end of my "recorded statement" I asked for a report number. The agent said the wire reference number serves as my report number.

Then added my report will be filed with my local police station. If they needed additional information I would be contacted.

They just did this to me. It is terrible!

We had same problem. We sent them $500 for the puppy.

Then they wanted $1800 more for the create.

And we can't get are money back and no puppy. Worst company ever.