I saw pitbull puppies on Craigslist.No info on the area or owners was given.
I texted the number and the lady replied saying she was going to contact me via email but she wanted me to text her to let her know each time I responded to her emails. She said her name was Lissa Schmidt. Supposedly she had just moved to Denver, Colorado so the pitbull puppies I was inquiring about would need to be shipped because I live in California. I was kinda hesitant because I don't like the idea of shipping pets and not meeting owners beforehand.
Anyway, "Lissa" agreed to sell me 2 pitbull puppies "Jasper" and "Pacheco" for $250 each re-homing fee + $50 each shipping fee = $600 in total. The next day, I received an email from "Uship" stating payment options. I red through the email and it says some *** about how paypal takes to long for money to be received so that is why they require you to send a moneygram. I looked at the name the moneygram is to be written to and it was neither the seller's name nor the "uship" company's name.
That really threw me off. The seller and "uship" anxiously contacted me to receive payment. The seller texted me and if I didn't respond immediately, she would send me a question mark or text "hello??" Anyway, I explained to the seller via text (only way we communicated besides via email) how I was uncomfortable moneygram-ing money to a name that was neither hers or to an official company name. She got upset and said that she had already dropped off the puppies and they were ready to be shipped.
It all seemed fishy to me so I googled "uship reviews" and read a review from a man who also saw a dog online and bought it via a seller using uship. He was charged $1400 and had many problems ALL to find out he was being scammed. Once I read that story, I texted and emailed the "seller" of the pitbull puppies revealing that I found out it was a scam and I never received a reply.
After being called 15+ times this morning and receiving so many texts.Luckily, I didn't make a payment but these people do have a lot of info on me - Name, address, who lives with me, etc.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Pitbull Puppies
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "http://www.uship.com/profile/tamainv/ I am sorry to report that my dog was hurt during transport, and Tina Elkins, very surprisingly to me, has been 100% unwilling to even discuss the issue with me..."
- "I was expecting 4 packages delivered by UPS today. We stayed home all day waiting for them. Daylight came and went and no packages, so I checked my..."
- "On Friday March 7th I returned $223 worth un-scanned of clothing from Nasty Gal at store 6133 located on 75 N Woodward Ave, Tallahassee, FL 32306. Since the package came..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "Check here for false ad; www.sixblade.com/directv So I saw the ad, I wanted the HD receiver, the packages looked good so I bit. Easy as 1-2-3 right?Actually it was pretty..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."
- "I have no idea who these *** crazy psycho chics were. I am not from the area. I was in town for the night and went here to eat. These..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."