I saw pitbull puppies on Craigslist.No info on the area or owners was given.
I texted the number and the lady replied saying she was going to contact me via email but she wanted me to text her to let her know each time I responded to her emails. She said her name was Lissa Schmidt. Supposedly she had just moved to Denver, Colorado so the pitbull puppies I was inquiring about would need to be shipped because I live in California. I was kinda hesitant because I don't like the idea of shipping pets and not meeting owners beforehand.
Anyway, "Lissa" agreed to sell me 2 pitbull puppies "Jasper" and "Pacheco" for $250 each re-homing fee + $50 each shipping fee = $600 in total. The next day, I received an email from "Uship" stating payment options. I red through the email and it says some *** about how paypal takes to long for money to be received so that is why they require you to send a moneygram. I looked at the name the moneygram is to be written to and it was neither the seller's name nor the "uship" company's name.
That really threw me off. The seller and "uship" anxiously contacted me to receive payment. The seller texted me and if I didn't respond immediately, she would send me a question mark or text "hello??" Anyway, I explained to the seller via text (only way we communicated besides via email) how I was uncomfortable moneygram-ing money to a name that was neither hers or to an official company name. She got upset and said that she had already dropped off the puppies and they were ready to be shipped.
It all seemed fishy to me so I googled "uship reviews" and read a review from a man who also saw a dog online and bought it via a seller using uship. He was charged $1400 and had many problems ALL to find out he was being scammed. Once I read that story, I texted and emailed the "seller" of the pitbull puppies revealing that I found out it was a scam and I never received a reply.
After being called 15+ times this morning and receiving so many texts.Luckily, I didn't make a payment but these people do have a lot of info on me - Name, address, who lives with me, etc.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Pitbull Puppies
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "WARNING DO NOT RISK YOUR DOG ON USHIP! Please Google "Uship Missing Dogs" Before You Waste Your $ Bidding Please Research Youself! Most People Are Unaware Of All The Potential..."
- "I had sold an item and had Central Transport for the carrier to ship from Missouri to Florida. My product was securely strapped to the pallet and wrapped. ..."
- "I was expecting 4 packages delivered by UPS today. We stayed home all day waiting for them. Daylight came and went and no packages, so I checked my..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."