Uship Pitbull Puppies Review

I saw pitbull puppies on Craigslist.No info on the area or owners was given.

I texted the number and the lady replied saying she was going to contact me via email but she wanted me to text her to let her know each time I responded to her emails. She said her name was Lissa Schmidt. Supposedly she had just moved to Denver, Colorado so the pitbull puppies I was inquiring about would need to be shipped because I live in California. I was kinda hesitant because I don't like the idea of shipping pets and not meeting owners beforehand.

Anyway, "Lissa" agreed to sell me 2 pitbull puppies "Jasper" and "Pacheco" for $250 each re-homing fee + $50 each shipping fee = $600 in total. The next day, I received an email from "Uship" stating payment options. I red through the email and it says some *** about how paypal takes to long for money to be received so that is why they require you to send a moneygram. I looked at the name the moneygram is to be written to and it was neither the seller's name nor the "uship" company's name.

That really threw me off. The seller and "uship" anxiously contacted me to receive payment. The seller texted me and if I didn't respond immediately, she would send me a question mark or text "hello??" Anyway, I explained to the seller via text (only way we communicated besides via email) how I was uncomfortable moneygram-ing money to a name that was neither hers or to an official company name. She got upset and said that she had already dropped off the puppies and they were ready to be shipped.

It all seemed fishy to me so I googled "uship reviews" and read a review from a man who also saw a dog online and bought it via a seller using uship. He was charged $1400 and had many problems ALL to find out he was being scammed. Once I read that story, I texted and emailed the "seller" of the pitbull puppies revealing that I found out it was a scam and I never received a reply.

After being called 15+ times this morning and receiving so many texts.Luckily, I didn't make a payment but these people do have a lot of info on me - Name, address, who lives with me, etc.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 13 #1226190

What does this have to do with the Shipping company? You were nearly scammed by someone USING the name of the shipping can hardly fault them for your stupidity.....right?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.