Friedens, Pennsylvania
Featured Not resolved

Was told if I money gramed $270 I would receive my rotty puppy.Then after I sent that money.

2 hours later I was sent an email stating I needed to purchase an additional insurance policy for $900 then when my puppy is delivered I get the $800 cash back.

I filed a complaint with money gram and no response just want my $270 back so I can get my poor kids there puppy.My gosh there dog just passed away here a month ago and then this happens.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of uship puppy shipping. uShip needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned uship puppy shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at uShip.

Had an Experience with uShip?

Comments

Never ever order a shipped puppy.Most are scams in the first place and the ones that do get shipped often end up dead due to the airline.Go to a shelter and save a dogs life.That is really the best thing to do as the dog will come vetted and micro chipped.That is really the best way to honor your dog you loved so muchs memory is to save one.

uShip - K9 Transport dog injured in transit uShip "http://www.uship.com/profile/tamainv/ I am sorry to report that my dog was hurt during transport, and Tina Elkins, very surprisingly to me, has been 100% unwilling to even discuss the issue with me..." Read more Uship - Shipping Service Review uShip "Uship.com is the largest scam operation to collect fees from the shipper and drivers who follow policy. Customers are advised that they should hire a new shipper even though they..." Read more Don't use uSHIP!! They will rip you off and never answer their calls nor emails uShip " On September 6 2015, we accepted the bids from a uShIP sponsored business owned by a Kevin Harris of Harris Moving&Hauling (Youcallwehaulallthetime(7))phone #513-289-5225. The..." Read more Uship - Vernon  Milton Gantt III uShip "Following are the facts of my situation • Mr. Vernon Gantt III accepted a bid for my Honda 450 • Mr. Vernon Gantt III expressed interest, verbally, through text and in Uship comments for..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more O2pur - Got it opened box filled halfway i charged but was green so it meant ready and it worked for 2hours and battetry dead permanet O2pur "i only wlsh for a refund but thats not gonna happen and now i have to pay 39 plus yer appreciated fuk cards i cant do *** online wrecked credit..." Read more Ryan Homes - Poor workmanship Ryan Homes "Reason 1000 why you should never buy a home built by Dan Ryan. Had a pipe burst in the kitchen and when the corner cabinet was removed this what we..." Read more