Grandville, Michigan

I answered all the questions but once she said ship I knew better

I want to assure you that you will be happy with the presence of my puppy. I am so happy you are willing to give Tina a home. I can have her transported to you at your location. In this case you will pay just for the transportation which is $350 for her with the home delivery fee inclusive. This is how the process works, You will get back to me with the following information;

Your full names:

house address:

city and State :

telephone number :

Zip code:

The closest airport to your location.

As soon as i get this information, i will proceed to the transportation company and register the puppy. The transportation company will then contact you and give you the complete flight information. They will also inform you on how you will pay them for the transportation process. This process takes just a day and you will have Tina at your home.

Thanks and waiting.

Mrs Natalie Wilson

On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 7:00 AM, Arlesia wrote:

Have you ever had a puppy before......? Yes , I have had lots of puppies one I grew up with who I was baby his name was buster

Do you promise to take proper care of the puppies............? Absolutely I love animals she'd be my second baby

Can you promise to send us pictures so i see how these angels are doing.........? Of course that not a problem

What is your exact location?.................? West side of Grand Rapids Mi near the zoo

Do you think you can provide a good home for my puppy? Absolutely, with lots of love of course

Do you have kids or any other pets at home these angels can have company with? Yes a three year old daughter it's just been me and her since her father passed so she's enjoy Tina

Will you like to re home both or just one of them,specify by their names? Tina I would to have her sit in my lap and give me lovins

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments