2.3
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Posted my ad to Uship to ship rolling lotus chassis the guy that excepted my shipment couldn't pick up my says he needed pics l posted the 2 pics l had in the ad. The pics and Dimensions were posted on the ad.

I get a call stating he couldn't pick up the chassis maybe he over booked trailer? Uship driver cancelled the shipment. So l go to Uship website to l thought was to get a refund and now im getting hit with a $120. Fee a credit to use within the year.

Im not a regular shipper dont even know when and if l will buy anything to use this credit of my own money. To everyone using Uship if something gets cancelled your going to get hit with a fee even if its not your fault. As a consumer you would think you would get all your money back. Maybe find a better company that wont hit you with 10%+ other fees Because the Uship driver canceled the shipment for whatever reason if they cant ship it dont accept my offer.

There has got to be a better way. Bottom line this is my money not there's to be taking money away because uship shipper cancelled im not happy with Uship at all.

Your money held hostage if you use another company you lose you money. That sucks.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Usship is a Scam!

Hello,

I apologize for the confusion. We are happy to refund your fees in full!

We do need you to reach out to our support team directly via email at support@uship.com or by calling 800-698-7447 so we may process the remainder of your refund.

Best,