Revere, Massachusetts
13.7K views 251 comments

I was searching online on oogle for an english bulldog puppy. I came across a profile that had a picture of a white english bulldog puppy for sale supposingly located in Lynn, MA. Contacted the person through an email address listed as jonesalex17@yahoo.com . This is what he wrote...Hi,thanks for your interest in this my lovely puppy she is available and she is called NANCY,I am very sorry for getting back to you this late . i am just so concerned about her welfare and hope you can assure me of that,this puppy has been like a child to me and giving her out now is not for money making.she is barely 11weeks old and home raised, potty trained and well socialized and gets along perfectly with children and other pets.she is updated on all her shots and comes with a year health guarantee she weighs about 2.12ibs.she loves to be carried around and cuddled and full of caressing and kisses.she will come alongside the following- A year health guarantee-A KC registration papers-Pedigree papers-An air conditioned crate-Vet records-Food samples-Puppy toys Well i just got a new job which is just so demanding and make me travel a lot. As such, i have little or no time to spend with her and do live alone and as i am replying to you right now i am in (Seattle,Washington) with the puppy, she is really in need of a home where she will be provided with all the love, care and attention she is being deprived of here.I am currently on a 3months evangelical assignment which is the reason i am giving her out. however, i can have her delivered to you since i am a bit too far . but you will have to assure me that you will take proper care of her by answering to the below questions where are you located?are you married.................?Have you had a puppy delivered to you before.......................?Do you promise to take proper care of her.....?To provide pictures so i see how she is doing........? Thanks so much and get back to me if you think you can provide a good home.Best regards

I've seen the same format through other scams. they just change the type of breed and name of the puppy.

Then they'll say they're sooo busy that they can only ship the puppy and you have to wire the money through western union. fake. they'll ask for your name, address and phone number like this..

Hi , Thanks very much for getting back to me and i am very sorry for getting back to you this late,i am very happy and delighted that you are willing to provide my Nancy a good home and all the love and attention.i must admit that your family is the perfect match of my puppy.Nancy will be the best playmate and home companion you have ever dream off.Nancy have been deprive a lot from love,care and attention.she has been like my first daughter all along but i could not keep her pains when i could bare find time for my self ,i usually beg on Mrs carol, my neighbor here in (Seattle,Washington) who has four Siberian huskies to take care of her for me while i am away to work but she is tired of doing so and puts on an angry face each time i ask her to help me take care of Nancy .i decided to sent Nancy back to where we came from cause from what i see i do not like the way people handle their puppies here.How ever i can have Nancy deliver to your location today and all you will need to do is to pay for her delivery fee which can cost you $270 directly to the delivery agency after i must have had her register.I will be needing these information from you that i am going to use to do the registration at the delivery service...your full names ........your home address......... your post code...........your phone numbers......................city/state............and the nearest airport to your location.i Would have love to see you people in person but that is almost impossible now but i promise that i will pay you guys a visit when i have chance to see how you both are doing and to get to meet your family as well. please do take extreme care of Nancy for me as that has been my last wish.

a fake company called uship will send you this afterwards...

DEAR CLIENT,

HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT VIA WESTERN UNION SO THAT WE COULD MAKE A FULL DELIVERY CARD THAT WILL HELP OUR DELIVERY VAN BUS DRIVER TO DELIVER THE PUPPY TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS FROM THE AIRPORT. THIS DELIVERY CARD THAT WILL CONTAIN YOUR FULL DELIVERY DETAILS SUCH AS YOUR FULL NAMES,ZIP CODE,HOME AND STREET ADDRESS,PHONE NUMBERS AND YOUR CITY AND THIS CARD CAN NOT BE ISSUED OUT WITHOUT THE DELIVERY FEE BEEN PAID AS OUR DIRECTOR'S HAVE TO APPROVE THE PAYMENT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THE DELIVERY OF YOUR PUPPY TO YOUR HOME .

SO ALL YOU HAVE TO DO NOW IS TO FOLLOW THE STEPS BELLOW ON HOW YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE THE PAYMENT TO THE DIRECTOR VIA WESTERN UNION STORE.

- GO TO THE WESTERN UNION STORE WITH OUR PAYMENT ADDRESS.- ASK FOR A WESTERN UNION SENDING FORM

- FILL THE FORM WITH OUR ADDRESS AS THE RECEIVER, AND YOUR ADDRESS AS THE SENDER- RETURN THE FORM TO THE WESTERN UNION OFFICER WITH THE MONEY YOU ARE TRANSFERRING.-THEY WILL TRANSFER THE MONEY AND GIVE YOU A TRANSFER DUPLICATE RECEIPT.- EMAIL US THE TRANSFER NUMBER AND THE SENDER'S NAMES WHICH YOU USED TO SEND THE MONEY SO THAT THE DELIVERY TICKET OF THE PUPPY CAN BE ACTIVATED TO YOUR LOCATION TODAY.

THIS IS THE ADDRESS YOU HAVE TO USE TO MAKE THE WESTERN UNION TRANSFER

FIRST NAME:..............................LIWONJO LAST NAME................................EMMANUEL

COUNTRY................................CAMEROONSTATES....................................LITTORALCITY.....................................DOUALAZIP CODE......................................00237

NB: When you are paying this fee,you will need a test question.Make it to be;TEST QUESTION:.......................FOR WHOANSWER:....................................NANCY

WE WILL BE WAITING FOR THE TRANSFER NUMBER SUCH AS THE (M.T.C.N) NUMBER AND THE SENDER'S NAMES OF THE MONEY TRANSFER SO THAT WE CAN ACTIVATE THE DELIVERY OF YOUR PUPPY.SO AS SOON AS YOU'RE THROUGH WITH THE PAYMENT JUST GET BACK TO US WITH ALL THE PAYMENT DETAILS WE ASK FROM YOU SO THAT WE CAN E-MAIL YOU THE DELIVERY SCHEDULE OF YOUR PUPPY TODAY SO YOU WILL HAVE TO BE AT HOME AND WAIT FOR THE PUPPY'S ARRIVAL AS YOU WILL NEED TO SIGN A DOCUMENT BEFORE COLLECTING THE PUPPY FROM OUR DELIVERY VAN BUS ARGENT WHO WILL DO THE HOME DELIVERY .

and this *** email afterwards...

Welcome to U SHIP AIR PET DELIVERY SERVICE,the relocating petsbest friend since 1977.The relationship of pets and people is a treasured one and is recognized as the human-animal bond. As you contemplate moving your family pet by air as you relocate, you want the best for your pet . UAPDS holds the welfare and safety of your family pet as our primary consideration. Whether your pet is an experienced flyer or a first time flyer, UAPDS pet move specialists, pet owners themselves, understand the relationship you have with your pet and will only provide the best pet moving service for your family pet both, nationwide & worldwide as you relocate.

WE HANDLE THE FOLLOWING :

"¢ Prearrange all necessary flights, ensuring a direct connection when possible."¢ Make sure that all necessary shots are current and that all paperwork is in placeWe are professional pet movers responsible for the relocation of pets to their new families. When your contract is with us, you are assigned a PERSONAL PET MOVE COUNSELOR who will work with you to arrange the fastest,and most direct flight for your pet. We work with your relocation schedule to ensure the movement of the pet to be as smooth as possible.

THERE IS,INFORMATION ABOUT THE DELIVERY AND RELOCATION OF YOUR FEMALE ENGLISH BULLDOG PUPPY Named NANCY We have information about your FEMALE ENGLISH BULLDOG PUPPY from Mr ALEX JONES to be transported and home delivered to you using the following home address as provided by the sender ;

PETS AND SENDERS INFORMATION:SENDER'S NAMES Mr ALEX JONES

LOCATION SEATTLE,WASHINGTON

NAME OF BREED ENGLISH BULLDOG

SEX FEMALE

TO BE DELIVERED TO: RECEIVER'S NAMES

Address Phone Number STATE

CITY & ZIPCODE

ARRIVING AIRPORT

We are honored to inform you that your sender Mr ALEX JONES has already made the payments for the registration of the ENGLISH BULLDOG PUPPY to your names and address , the registration number for the puppy is A24/CHI/2-AAPD . The PUPPY was registered today and presently in the Special Care Unit of UAPDS recommending for the payments of the delivery fee of $270 for the delivery of the PUPPY to your home address .

This PUPPY will come with all necessary papers, but as the veterinarian must conduct another test to be sure of its health status,It was done ,all was fine and Medication Papers were accurate ,The test Results shows that the PUPPY is free from those diseases that may attack other Animals like (Birds,Cats AND Dogs).So the PUPPY is now ready for moving and home delivery to you following the names and addresses given to us by your sender .But it should be noted that the PUPPY can not board our CARRIER unless the documents of the PUPPY and delivery fee is confirmed , the delivery fee is stated $270.

The ENGLISH BULLDOG PUPPY will come alongside one of our PET CARRIERS.It will be transported to your destination airport and delivered to your home address through the DELIVERY VAN of our delivery service.This payment is to be done to the SMALL FUNDS rehabilitation headquarters in CAMEROON.

NB.

WE USUALLY USE BANKS ACCOUNT AND CREDIT CARDS FOR PAYMENT WHEN BOOKING FLIGHT BUT OUR PET ACCOUNTS ARE CURRENTLY UNDER AN AUDITING PROCESS WHICH MEANS NO FUNDS CAN BE PAID NOR DISBURSED FROM THE ACCOUNT UNTIL THE AUDITING PROCESS IS OVER,SO IN THE MEAN TIME THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS HAVE PUT IN PLACE THAT ALL PAYMENT BELOW $3500 FOR ALL TRANSACTION PETS/LIVESTOCK RELATED BE DONE TO OUR SUB BRANCH IN CHARGE OF ALL AIR ANIMAL CARGO AND MONEY ORDER OPERATIONS LOCATED IN CAMEROON. SO YOU WILL BE FACING A SLIGHT DEVIATION IN THE PAYMENT FORM YOU WILL CLEARLY COPY THE ADDRESS BELOW AND GO TO THE NEAREST WESTERN UNION STORE AROUND YOUR LOCATION AND EFFECTUATE THE PAYMENTS TO THE NAMES AND ADDRESS OF THE CASHIER

YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PAY VIA WESTERN UNION -WESTERN UNION BECAUSE WE HAVE THEIR UNITS AT OUR REHABILITATION HEADQUARTERS DESIGNED FOR SUCH TRANSACTIONS.ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS GO TO THE CLOSEST WESTERN UNION STORE AT YOUR LOCATION AND USE THE WESTERN UNION SERVICE TO SEND THE MONEY TO THE DIRECTOR OF THE UAPDS PET MOVING SERVICES USING THE NAMES AND ADDRESS PROVIDED TO AS IT READS BELOW

PAYMENT ADDRESS TO WHICH THE MONEY IS TO BE PAID THROUGH

NAMES : LIWONJO EMMANUEL COUNTRY : CAMEROON CITY : DOUALA STATE : LITTORAL ZIPCODE : 00237 AMOUNT TO BE PAID : $270 PAYMENT METHOD : BY WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER

WHEN MAKING THE PAYMENTS YOU WILL BE ASKED A TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER , YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT TO BE AS SUCH

TEST QUESTION : FOR WHOTEST ANSWER : NANCY

THIS PAYMENT SHOULD BE DONE IMMEDIATELY SO THAT THE PUPPY CAN MEET UP WITH OUR DELIVERY ARRANGEMENTS TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS AS SOON AS THE PAYMENT IS MADE , PLEASE SEND TO US THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION ,

FULL SENDERS NAMES : -MONEY TRANSFERRED CONTROL NUMBER ( MTCN ) : -TEST QUESTION : -TEST ANSWER : -

hope this helps for the future people who do their research...

Review about: Delivery Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Uship?

Comments

Terry
Joaquin, Texas, United States #1313021

could anyone tell me a phone number for how i can get a refund back on u pet shipping . like everyone else still waiting for a puppy i bought sent money to owing mills md and now they want more money for insurance before they ship puppy out i want to see if i can get money back that i pd them western union any ideas thank you

Jo jo  street
Branford, Connecticut, United States #1311710

This happen to me to that sucks people would do something like rip off a old lady. I spent all my social security for the month of April now I don't have any money for the month thay told me I was getting the money back when the dog was dropped off the same day.well that didn't happen.Live And Learn.even when u are old.

They just tried to get me for a dachshund puppy now constantly calling.going to block the numbers the person with the puppy said was from allentown pa,with a California number and this supposed uship is in va calling and texting from a Tennessee number and another scam giveaway is requesting wire western union wire transfer but doesn't get made to the company it says to make it out to an individual named Jordan potter definitely a scam

I HAD THIS HAPPEN TO ME BY THIS COMPANY I PAID OUT 1000.00 IN UK POUNDS TO THEM FOR A PUPPY THAT NEVER ARRIVED

You just saved me $750 thank you!!!

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1248679

I was just scammed in just rthe same way by the same so called company for a F2 savannah cat I have not yet seen and wbhen I caught onto them and stopped sending money they threatened to turn the animal over to quarantine and get me six months in jail

My daughter in law sent $250 for a Golden Retriever puppy to be sent from Georgia to Maryland.The next morning they say they need $470 more.

I told them to go screw themselves.

Just a word of advice if this happens to you check with Western Union to see if they have picked up your money order.

If not have them send it back to you.She got her money back

Conway, South Carolina, United States #1246100

the scam is still going on was going to adopt a bengal kitten and the same stuff, but all their phones had a text only application, also did go back to the adoption page and found dozens of the same numbers, lol, told them forget about it, a little threat came back, I laugh, south carolina has good laws regarding home ownership of firearms, told them to come on over.

San Pedro, California, United States #1242273

Believe it or not, now they're doing the same scam with parrots.I was so excited to getting our Macaw, got all the way to the part where U Ship contacted me and went over the email info together.

I was glad I did some research and really skeptical when asked to western union money anywhere. No company should ever ask for you to western union period. So after I hung up I decided to google them and found this article.

I am just glad this happen before I sent $700.

Los Angeles, California, United States #1238799

Yep, I almost got scammed by some ***, said he was in Amarillo TX, had a adorable black pug, selling for $500.Got to the part where UShip was supposedly emailing me for my info, but the very unprofessional email came from a Yahoo account, and the guy who called sounded like the same guy who called me saying he was from the IRS and I was going to jail if I didn't send him money.

I really wanted the cute pugs, I'm so bummed it was a scam.So sorry for all the people who lost money to these ***.