Bellevue, Washington

I paid $300 for a bird I never got. They gave me the flight time and everything for the bird and in the morning they notified me saying that I needed to pay for insurance on the bird.

They wanted me to pay hundreds of more dollars!!! They wouldn't tell me what airport my bird was supposedly at and they had me wire money out of the country. I should've known better but uship looks like a reputable site and so I went against my better judgement and they took my $300 and will not give me it back.

DO NOT USE THEM!!!!!! They will *** you out of your money!

Comments

brannens08

You should file a complaint with www.IC3.gov, as you have never been a uShip customer.

I agree, and file complaints against Uship also

Uship should be held liable and sued everytime a shipment goes missing or is stolen, Since they are the ones allowing these illegal companies to practice the theft on their web based platform

Sooner or later they will change or go broke from judgements against them

As long as they make their cut Ushit could not care less.

I agree, and file complaints against Uship also

Sooner or later they will change or go broke from judgements against them

As long as they make their cut Ushit could not care less.

I Agree and file a complaint against Uship. They have an excuse every time they get Busted and are in the wrong.

Everytime someones Load goes Missing or is Stolen, I say file a Lawsuit against Uship since they enable all the illegal truckers to practice their theft on their Web based p[latform!!

Enough Judgements against them and sooner or later they will change or go broke and Close.

yea I just got scammed by them bastards for a dog purchase. I paid 300.00 got all the info then after the dog was suppose to arrive they called me and said they need 2500.00 I told them they aren't getting anymore of my money that I paid the 300.00 like they said.

@bull***

well I almost got scammed today but thanx to the girl at the western union she figured it was a scam called western union and sure enough SCAM WELL I GOT MY MONEY BACK FROM WESTERN UNION IN A MATEER OF HALF HOUR WESTERN UNION IS ONTO THEM

I'm Jami, a supervisor at uShip. Unfortunately, the folks that have responded to your post are correct - you were scammed by an individual who was impersonating uShip to gain your trust. uShip does not sell animals and we would NEVER asked you use a wire transfer service to book a shipment. You should contact the IC3.

Best,

Jami@uShip

Hello,

It appears that you are a victim of a online classifieds ad scam. uShip would never request that you wire money as an instant cash transfer such as WesternUnion, MoneyGram, MoneyPak, etc. We actually advise against this on our site.

Further, you would need to create your own account to arrange the transportation of your own shipment. You would select the service provider based on feedback, communication and price.

never was a bird.... just someone in cameroon,nigeria whatever wanting you to wire them money everything else is false. very common scam.