Washington, District Of Columbia

I saw an add online for a boxer puppy for sale, so I emailed the seller about the price and if we could come to see the puppy since he was only an hour from us. Well he sent an email back saying he had moved, but he could ship the puppy to us.

Long story short he supposedly used uship to ship the puppy, they wanted us to wire then $270 for the shippment, after that I recieved an email stating the they needed $950 for insurance. I called them and told them I believed they were scammers and then called the seller and told him the same. What struck me as funny was that they both sounded African.

They did get us for $270, that was my stupidity. But whats also funny is when I tried to call the 1-800 number on uships website it was a sex talk line.

Comments

I AM ABOUT TO BUY A PUPPY FROM OODLE...SAME KIND OF STORY,, THEY WANT ME TO SEND WESTERN UNION TO CAMEROON AFRICA WHAT SHOULD I DO...THEY WANT ME TO SEND IT TO A IVO SAAK BITI HAVE YOU HEARD OF HIM SUPPOSEDY IT WILL BE SENT TO THERE HEAD QUARTERS?

@MAMAB

trust me honey it's a scam they are nasty African booty scratcher and they don't care that they take your money. they got me for $700 & tried to get $980 for a crate and 3 shots. please do not trust these people

Scam pure and simple

Do not believe a lot of things. I got scam on jetairway as well.

These people ask for $250 for paper of release then 350 for something else and 750 for a crate because the dog was too small to be carried.

So I got scammed! IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BELIEVE ITS A SCAMMMMMMMM!

What did you guys do about money you lost? Is there anyway of getting it back? I just got scammed as well by them.

This is very common. This just happened to me.

A guy has an ad on oodle for free pups. He moved from Florida to Oregon for wife's health issues (so why not say the pup was in Oregon?). Pictures were found elsewhere on the internet; he refused to talk to me on the phone (says his lines were down); in a hurry to mail the dog; didn't answer my basic questions via email; etc. Five minutes ago I received a phone call from the "shipping company" (sounded African).

I told him that this is a scam and I will not be sending him any money.

He hung up on me. JERKS.

that is right scam

We have just Gone through the same ordeal and lost £247 to try and ship a husky pup which was spose to be for free and only paying for shipping as they had supposedly moved from. Brighton to Dundee Scotland.

They used the email lilsjain@yahoo.com but the people were African at the uship company And yet the supposed woman given the dog away refused to give us a number. It would seem the whole oodles website is appearing to be a scam.

Alot of the sellers have multiple dogs for sale in different areas but with same address. X

Go to your local shelter they might even have a boxer, you can find your best friend without having to pay too much.

When you see the magic work "shipping" in an online ad: SCAM SCAM

You are correct, SCAM. False numbers, false pictures, false people.