Kingston, Pennsylvania

I shipped an argo 6 wheel atv from Texas to Pennsylvania. It was to be picked up 8-13 and deliver on 8-15.

It was picked up on time. After the pickup I was told he was stopping at home for a surprise B-day party and I would be getting it 8-17. After a no show I was told his mother died. The he said he was leaving 8-19.

On that day he calls and says he is going back out to TX and grab another load and come back in. It is and open trailer. I said no bring my load here and find another one out to TX. On 8-21 he tells me he is in Bristol TN on his way be there soon.

Next day still nothing. Then I am told it is in a storage unit. But he has the key and is not around. Then I am told he will be here 8-24.

To date I still have not received the argo nor does UShip do anything about it. His handle is Chuck40 from Nashville, TN and he has never once told the truth on anything.

UShip is worthless and trust me it has been the worst shipment ever. DO NOT ship UShip.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

CitizenShipperSupport

Hi, I'm Jennifer, Customer Relations Manager at CitizenShipper. I was both shocked and dismayed to hear about your experience.

I'm really sorry to hear that you had to go through all this.

I wanted to let you know about CitizenShipper.com. We're also an online shipping marketplace, and connect customers like you with drivers. What really distinguishes us from other service is our commitment to customer safety and satisfaction. Drivers on CitizenShipper undertake stringent screening checks before picking up any customer shipments, including a nationwide Background Check, and also address verification.

We also feel our community policed review and feedback system helps users to *** out undesirable members leaving only the drivers who conduct themselves with professionalism and integrity. In addition to this, we've also just integrated a dispute resolution system which further enhances user safety on our site.

If you do find yourself in need of quotes and professional drivers, please reach out to me on jennifer 'at' citizenshipper dot com, or call me on 1-888-263-4804 and I'd be happy to find you a professional driver.

Thanks!