2.3
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Uship.com is the largest scam operation to collect fees from the shipper and drivers who follow policy.Customers are advised that they should hire a new shipper even though they never canceled the shipment.

Then when the Depends wearing grandma you are delivering to cancels ,she wants to call the cops even though ain't said : been said to the woman in a 3 week period of time, for unwanted contact.

Shippers you guys should be careful to not join Uship as a carrier.Do not use Uship as you're paying too much money for general delivery.

Review about: Uship Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with uShip?

Comments

Uship - Pomeranian Puppy Review from Parole, Maryland uShip "Hi i really dont know what to do i liked this two pupies and i just paid $300 for them they where gonna come in nove - 23-2014 but then..." Read more uShip - Complaint scam and Cheated uShip "I from Penang (Malaysia) bought 2 kitten male and famale from Thailand, the owner using uship for shiping,I paid first payment RM 500 balance I will paid when a kitten..." Read more uShip - K9 Transport dog injured in transit uShip "http://www.uship.com/profile/tamainv/ I am sorry to report that my dog was hurt during transport, and Tina Elkins, very surprisingly to me, has been 100% unwilling to even discuss the issue with me..." Read more uShip - Screwed over carrier not only once but twice uShip "Uship is one of the biggest and most visible money making illegitimate company's in North America. They are a broker in every definition of the word and description by charging..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more Directv - Sales Representative Lied Regarding Sales Offer Directv "On 9-14-17, I was approached by a Direct TV sales representative, offering promotional sales for service. Since I had Uverse service and was looking to lower the cost of my..." Read more Falken Tire - Belt broke(?) and tire shredded Falken Tire "I was traveling out-of-state and became aware of a vibration and rumbling sound. At first I thought it might be road noise, but when I got on the interstate highway,..." Read more