Uship sold my email and personal information without telling me. I am seeking legal council to see why they did sell it even though they state that they don't.

I guess the other poster on here is correct that they lie. I put my trust into uship and look what it cost me: identity theaf.

I really screwed now and can't wait for my lawyers to notify uship of their wrongdoing.

These are my 2 cents worth as it's not a good company to deal with. uship sucks and should not even be allowed to be online.

We are small truck owner's trying to make a living and they rob us dry!!!

Review about: Uship Website.

Had an Experience with uShip?

Comments

uShip

uShip is a public website, so all information that is publicly posted is also accessible through web searches, and uShip does not have control over this. This is one of the reasons why we do not allow contact information to be posted on the site.

As a matter of policy, we do not sell, rent or share any of your personal information, including your email address, to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. However, the following describes some of the ways that your personal information may be disclosed in the normal scope of business to provide our services.

Your uShip username is displayed throughout the site and is therefore available to the public. All of your activities on the site will be identifiable to your username. Other people can see your bids, shipments you have listed, your feedback rating and associated comments, your postings on the site, and so on. Therefore, if you associate your name with your username, the people you have revealed your name to will be able to personally identify your uShip activities.

If you have a currently booked shipment, then your contact information is privately exchanged with the other party to help complete the shipment. Further, we may send out notices to you or other community members regarding suspicious activity or policy violations on the site.

ARRESTED FOR PUBLIC DRUNK IN HARRISON COUNTY, MS

Who did they sell your personal information to?

Booking Detail Sheet

C706 Warrants:

Released Date/Time:

8/15/2008 8:18:37 AM

Charges

Offense Type Degree Offense Statute Bond BondType DocType Next Court Date Court Room

F