Southampton, Pennsylvania

I was trying to buy a bloodhound puppy for my family. Went on dogs now web-site.

Found one and love it. So contacted the sell, everything was okay. Well except the shipping company. The puppy was only $300.00.

Uship kept asking for more and more. I was supposed to western union the money out of the states. The treated me with jail time, if I didn't give this money. They asked for another $2500.00 and then $1700.00.

Well to make the story short I lost $300.00 and the worst part was I had a very upset child.

Who scam someone with a puppy? Please don't fall for this.

Comments

I've been in contact with a man in the Isle of Man who said he needs to rehome his two pure bred pug puppies as his girlfriends I'll in hospital so hasn't got time to give them the time they need he's offering them Free to good home but I have to pay travel cost by courier witch he said will be £80 I asked him how do I pay and and he said the courier company would tell me that when they get in contact with me he seems to have a ligitimate Facebook page but I've got a weird feeling about it as these dogs are only 16 weeks old and they sell for £1500 he said he's going to sort the courier out in the morning

i am at the moment being scammed i got a pug puppy from a woman in isle of man uk, she used uship they promised dog yesterday !! lots of phone calls from uship man said after ten pm they would deliver toda i spoke to him this morning and he wants £90.00 for boarding the pup last night in london i have refused and told him the puppy arrives here by 12 noon or im contacting the police , i havnt heard back yet !!!!!

There is few email addresses this Cameroon scamers who tried sell "puppies''and''send''them via Uship service.

johnsonbackertony@hotmail.com

brucet54@ymail.com

babarajay80@yahoo.co.uk

Avoid of any cost,don't send any money to them!

I went on a site i belive called dogsnow and saw a beautiful chinse crested. The guy says his wife died and he is trying to get rid of the puppies...he is urging me to send $350 to him but that i have to pay uship directly...this feels wrong....the dog is beautiful...but according to these reviews this is not a good idea

hi i was looking to buy an akita pup was kept informed by the seller,and she said the pup would be delivered using uship,could i go and pay cash into a western union bank,doh,so i did and then read all the comments and dont think i will see my money again,and they keep ringing me asking for more money about crates,ect,please be aware,been scammed!!!!!

I went on a site called dognow, saw an adorable corgi pup but it had no price sho I emailed the"owner" ever since that email they have contacted me about the pup saying they jusy want it to go yo a good jome. All I need to pay is $300 for shipping.

I get the info for the shopping company its a western union thay needs to be sent to Cameroon! Looked into it and decided they are a scam.

Becareful with dogsnow n uship!!!! :?

I am deciding on buying this puppy from this lady that has a dog for sell in Texas and I live in Kansas and she is going to ship the dog to me through Uship and I have a weird feeling about wiring my money to then

BEEN ANOTHER USHIP VICTIM?

Contact: trotterautotransport@hotmail.com if you have been scammed on uship or if you have been forced to take their illegal safepay escrow scam.

Charges are being compiled and the more people that help file, the more it will help get a class action suit against uship. If you have lost revenue in any form due to uship's poor business practices, if you have been kicked off for notifying uship of a scammer or you feel they singled you out for a personal vendetta, contact Lonnie @ Trotter and get the needed documentation to add your info to the report.

SPEAK UP, TAKE CONTROL. YOU CAN HELP SHUT DOWN USHIP ONCE AND FOR ALL AND GET A SETTLEMENT FOR LAST WAGES FOR THEIR POOR BUSINESS PRACTICES

Don't do it. That puppy most likely doesn't even exsist.

Don't pay them money. Don't respond.

Do NOTHING. They scammed us out of $1,000 for a puppy.

#320039

:( we are trying to buy a puppy at the moment and they want to use uship should i ask them for a different shipping company