Texarkana, Texas

Well the brokers, brokers, broker finally showed up, 3 days late. Then lost $500 worth of rare parts for my 1927 Chevrolet.

Uship knew nothing about nothing and were useless in my plight. The other broker had no control over the 3rd. broker and the expierence was a NIGHTMARE!! No none wanted to honor the ship date and said the date was an estimation of when they would arrive, not an actual DATE.

The loss was not covered, my 3 day wait carried NO PENALTY on Uship, nor Topnotchtransports or anyone.

I drove 6 hours and waited 3 days to have my parts lost and No leverage to get anything done. A NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Be careful of scammers on ShipAlmostAnything TOO!

Be careful, the issue with illegal haulers is not just on uship. I have heard some recent stories that ShipAlmostAnything kicked off a legal broker for telling shippers to contact him to get help seeing who was illegal on that site. Then another broker slandered him on multiple sites. ShipAlmostAnything is horrible if they allow these transporters to stay on their site. They have a very low level of respect from me.

SHIPALMOSTANYTHING AND USHIP ARE THE SAME TYPE OF SITE.

Be careful of illegals and always check your transporters DOT information on safersys.org

ShipAlmostAnyting.com is clearly the better option.

Thanks I will try next time.

Pirkey

SHIPALMOSTANYTHING AND USHIP ARE THE SAME TYPE OF SITE.

In an effort to save money for everyone. I would highly recommend everyone reading this posting to try ShipAlmostAnything.com. It is a FREE service. As a trucker you get to keep all your money that you work so hard to get.

No commissions. As a shipper, you save money because the trucker does not have to tack on additional fees to cover their commissions they have to pay on other websites.

Its a win-win! Plus, they promote open communication to help avoid any problems bewteen trucker and shipper. No other website can make the same claim.

ShipAlmostAnything.com specializes in auto transport, pet transport, boat transport, motorcycle transport, household moving, and much more.