Canton, Georgia

Absolutely horrible!I would NEVER use them again and advise against using them even if it was a last resort.

They were scheduled for 7am and didn't arrive until 9am. The truck broke down. They communicated they needed to stop for gas but didn't bother after 5 hours. During the 5 hours I contacted them via phone and text.

I never received a response until after I threatened to call the police and provide them with their tags, faces and identity of the truck. Magically, I received a call stating there was no need to get the police involved and that they did not want any of my belongings. I was told there no reason to have to do so. I still took it upon myself to call the police.

If after several hours of no delivery or communication, I don't know who wouldn't have called the cops. The two workers showed up with my belongings in a totally different truck from earlier and when it was time to pay said to pay what I thought was fair. For a job that was initially $120 I gave him $60. The lead guy had the nerve to negotiate the payout after he left me total control to pay him what was fair.

He wasn't entitled to anything honestly. He argued that my one complaint of poor service to his hundreds of great customer service was just a drop in the bucket. He kept saying my argument was understandable but continued to argue that his poor service was the way to go. I told him I initially planned to pay him $200 for his service and he ignorantly states he didn't need $200 but he begged me for $80 instead of the $60 he wasn't even due.

I did call the police and gave them tags of the truck the started in and come to find out the tags were bad tags. This company is a liability and run by criminals. I don't trust them to deliver let alone become exposed to your home and privacy. This was all bad.

It could not be salvaged. Just trash.

Please heed this warning.

Review about: Move 4 Less Movers.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Uship?

Comments

dan
Rockford, Michigan, United States #1311477

wow..you shipped a entire house full of items for 60 bucks?