Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Ive tried to use uShip for 2 different shipments. Both time my bids were accepted for the asking price.

Both times there was good initial contact with the contracted Service Provider. Once it came time to conduct the pick up of my shipment the SP was AWOL. No contact until it was past the required delivery date. I was forced to cancel the first shipment because the SP was rude and never dispatched a driver for my shipment.

uShip offered me 90% refund unless I until able to prove fault on the driver. Then asked me to please do my next w them. I did and again the driver was overdue on both pickup and delivery. As I am writing this, the driver has just been dispatched for the pickup.

ON NEW YEARS EVE!! Not a fan and would like to be able to reduce the payment for being overdue but cannot because uShip make you prepay w PayPal...never ever using again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Travel Trailer Transportation Service.

Comments

You ship is the worst company ever Ira Jerome Poland . Is nothing more than a modern day pirate .

You ship is facilitating theft . This *** Ira is nothing but a thief

@Anonymous

anyone have his phone number, location or what hes driving?

ExultantOrangutan147
@Anonymous

Can you tell me some info on him