Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Bought.A boat used uship driver picked up the boat next day.

And told me a story he had a problem. That had to run a load. To California now this. Is.

Feb remind you boat was winterized shipper said it will be inside a storage until he gets back and then get a run around. His Jeep breaks down needs a motor. Then finally calls 3 weeks later saying on his way. Delivers it.

After 11 pm at night. Rushes around and says he needs paid ask for money or code I didn't know anything. How this. Works.

And tells me. Give him a good review and if I do that. And call him direct he will do any shipments I have for half cost on my next because you ship takes out percentage. Now when he gets here he is running around with his head chopped off and really wants to leave grabs my phone and hits.

Delivered so he can get code to get paid. And then says. Oh jack stand on boat is bent and he had. To put a bit on from his motorcycle carrier or I can give him 3$ to keep it so after that.

I contact him back. About what did he do to the boat it's cracked on the whole right side and tells me he didn't do it asked him for his insurance info. And tells me to call uship he doesn't care obvisually my boat was outside in -10 degree weather in Denver CO for over two weeks not in storage and damges my boat over 8,000+ damage u ship doesn't say once not professional drivers that the quote lucky I had insurance on my boat. But I believe he didn't want to deal with it.

Until he had to. Very unprofessional. To deal. With.

J's transport is who I used. And I guarantee with his rating is scamming. People to get a great rating. And telling them next load will be 50 percent off I'm pissed.

But luckily insurance.

Will take care of it or a lawyer will be involved.People be careful.....

Review about: Uship Vehicle Driver.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with uShip?

Comments

This is what happens when you pick a carrier who will do it for nothing. You got what you deserve. Say no to cheap freight!

And a clear concise sentence is beyond this post. No clue what you just said!