Following are the facts of my situation
• Mr. Vernon Gantt III accepted a bid for my Honda 450
• Mr. Vernon Gantt III expressed interest, verbally, through text and in Uship comments for the Suzuki GSXR 600 listed in Seattle.
• Mr. Vernon Gantt III picked up the Suzuki 600 instead of the Honda 450.
• Mr. Vernon Gantt III did not accept the booking through U-Ship for the Suzuki.
• U-Ship insurance was not an option without an accepted booking
• Mr. Vernon Gantt III communicated he was insured
• Mr. Vernon Gantt III was involved in an accident where the GSXR 600 fell off the truck and was run over
• Accident and damage can be confirmed by video, tow truck driver, witness at scene, neighbor on arrival and our own personal account and dialogue
• Mr. Vernon Gantt III advised he would follow up with his insurance information
• Mr. Vernon Gantt III canceled the previously scheduled and accepted load with Uship for the Honda
• Mr. Vernon Gantt III refuses to follow up with his insurance information for damages caused
• The Suzuki GSXR 600 is totaled
Uship is not able to provide me with this carriers insurance information and the carrier himself is not accepting responsibility for the damages to my motorcycle. I am left with a destroyed motorcycle. Shame also on me for not asking for a copy of his policy prior to him moving the bike.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hello there, I bought a GoPro 4 on the official website to have it sent to Mexico I did choose the "FedEx International Priority". Last saturday, 18 of October, the GoPro landed..."
- "I made a negotiation in one of the advertise in Weyburn Garage. it's a 2000 Volkswagen Passat GLX V6 AWD 4dr. Posted last Novv. 16, 2014 up to present. They asked..."
- "Aramex cheated on prices about their services, did'n give me full information about custom's fees. To get my parcel I had to pay 4 times more then what they announced..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- " Had purchased some baby formula from this location and after baby got sick we found out that the formula was expired .i called the store manger while on my lunch..."
- "Horrible experience with painting my cabinets. First of all, the cabinets were dull, then after touching cabinets and opening doors after a week or so (I can't recall exactly..."
- "It was an awful experience! I signed up for thr free Decemeber box. Nowhere during sign up did it mention the normal cost I could expect. I thought I would..."