Uship - Vernon Milton Gantt III
Following are the facts of my situation
• Mr. Vernon Gantt III accepted a bid for my Honda 450
• Mr. Vernon Gantt III expressed interest, verbally, through text and in Uship comments for the Suzuki GSXR 600 listed in Seattle.
• Mr. Vernon Gantt III picked up the Suzuki 600 instead of the Honda 450.
• Mr. Vernon Gantt III did not accept the booking through U-Ship for the Suzuki.
• U-Ship insurance was not an option without an accepted booking
• Mr. Vernon Gantt III communicated he was insured
• Mr. Vernon Gantt III was involved in an accident where the GSXR 600 fell off the truck and was run over
• Accident and damage can be confirmed by video, tow truck driver, witness at scene, neighbor on arrival and our own personal account and dialogue
• Mr. Vernon Gantt III advised he would follow up with his insurance information
• Mr. Vernon Gantt III canceled the previously scheduled and accepted load with Uship for the Honda
• Mr. Vernon Gantt III refuses to follow up with his insurance information for damages caused
• The Suzuki GSXR 600 is totaled
Uship is not able to provide me with this carriers insurance information and the carrier himself is not accepting responsibility for the damages to my motorcycle. I am left with a destroyed motorcycle. Shame also on me for not asking for a copy of his policy prior to him moving the bike.
Review about: Uship Vehicle Driver.
Reason of review: Problem with delivery.
Monetary Loss: $7000.
Preferred solution: Insurance Information of their "Power Carrier".