Following are the facts of my situation
• Mr. Vernon Gantt III accepted a bid for my Honda 450
• Mr. Vernon Gantt III expressed interest, verbally, through text and in Uship comments for the Suzuki GSXR 600 listed in Seattle.
• Mr. Vernon Gantt III picked up the Suzuki 600 instead of the Honda 450.
• Mr. Vernon Gantt III did not accept the booking through U-Ship for the Suzuki.
• U-Ship insurance was not an option without an accepted booking
• Mr. Vernon Gantt III communicated he was insured
• Mr. Vernon Gantt III was involved in an accident where the GSXR 600 fell off the truck and was run over
• Accident and damage can be confirmed by video, tow truck driver, witness at scene, neighbor on arrival and our own personal account and dialogue
• Mr. Vernon Gantt III advised he would follow up with his insurance information
• Mr. Vernon Gantt III canceled the previously scheduled and accepted load with Uship for the Honda
• Mr. Vernon Gantt III refuses to follow up with his insurance information for damages caused
• The Suzuki GSXR 600 is totaled
Uship is not able to provide me with this carriers insurance information and the carrier himself is not accepting responsibility for the damages to my motorcycle. I am left with a destroyed motorcycle. Shame also on me for not asking for a copy of his policy prior to him moving the bike.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
You May Also Like
- "U-Ship has quite a great deal going on for them. They get paid to be a forum but really have NO responsibility. I work in auto transport for a carrier..."
- "UPS Claims DisputePackage was picked up by UPS at my home 2/15/13 (Friday) in DelawareThe item was wrapped and taped with card board, forming an inner box around the item,..."
- "We struggled to raise money to purchase a convection oven for our non-profit that utilizes a small commercial kitchen to produce meals for underprivileged and also support other non-profits. After months..."
- "I ordered 7 items only received 1. I called them adapt and reported it and was told they had to do a investigation. A week went by and haven't heard..."
- "I've spent nearly 200.00 on some car seat covers. I tried to contact the company so I can return the product because Id issues with the product. The company refuses..."
- " Had purchased some baby formula from this location and after baby got sick we found out that the formula was expired .i called the store manger while on my lunch..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."
- "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."