Miami, Florida

We were a shipper with Uship, An aquaintence that we personally knew posted on Uship for her 501C3 (Rascals Wildlife In Davie Fl. We complete the shipment for them, and they left us Feed Back.

Next morning our accou nt is Under Review

Racheal J. Uship security (A Joke) Tried telling me I created the shipper account,

Rascals had to threaten to press theft from a 501c3 if Uship did not refund the delivery fee since they did not want to pay us for the delivery or refund the money to Rascal.

Their Violations and Penalties for violations are decided by one person who has Already decided your guilt before even talking to you, and suspends you "indefinately" but refuses to remove your personal info from their Website. Th

Product or Service Mentioned: Uship Website.

Comments

Hi, I am a Customer Relations Specialist at CitizenShipper. I was both shocked and dismayed to hear about your experience.

I'm really sorry to hear that you had to go through all this.

I wanted to let you know about CitizenShipper.com. We're also an online shipping marketplace, and connect customers like you with drivers. What really distinguishes us from other service is our commitment to customer safety and satisfaction.

Drivers on CitizenShipper undertake stringent screening checks before picking up any customer shipments, including a nationwide Background Check, and also address verification. We also feel our community policed review and feedback system helps users to *** out undesirable members leaving only the drivers who conduct themselves with professionalism and integrity.

In addition to this, we've also just integrated a dispute resolution system which further enhances user safety on our site.

If you do find yourself in need of quotes and professional drivers, please reach out to us at Support 'at' citizenshipper dot com, or call me on 1-888-263-4804 and I'd be happy to find you a professional driver.

Thanks!

Lets take down uship

brannens08

Funny it was Racheal J that claims I created a fake account which i proved i did not, and suspended me as well Lol

brannens08

The fees were refunded to ANDREA ROSEAN (Rascals Wildlife) after she and I had to threaten to go to Broward County Sheriffs.

If jamiuship wants to deny this, that is fine. I have recorded all phone conversations with USHIP and all emails

HS

USHIT IS ***, I HAD A ACCOUNT AS A CARRIER LEGAL WITH PROOF OF INS AND MC/ DOT NUMBERS THE WORKS AND THEY CANCELLED MY ACCT. WHEN I CALLED I SPOKE TO RACHAEL J(TRUST$SECURITY)AND SHE SAID THAT THEIR TRUST DEPT DETERMINED THAT I WAS LINKED WITH OTHER PEOPLE AND GAVE ME THEIR NAMES.

ALL BC THEY TRACKING MY IP ADDRESS AND THE ACTIVITY ON IT, WHICH BTW IS A WIFI CONNECTION SO GOD ONLY KNOWS HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE USING IT.I SENT HER ALL MY INFO SHE REQUESTED AND STILL DENIED MY ACCT. THIS ENTIRE COMPANY IS A SCAM TRYING TO TAKE MONEY FROM BOTH CARRIER AND SHIPPER .

I BET IF THEY CHECK INTO TAX RECORDS THEY ARENT REPORTING ALL THEY MAKE. I WILL TRY WITH THE HELP OF ALL YOU FELLOW PISSED OFF AT USHIT PEEPS OUT THERE TO SHUT THEIR DOORS DOWN.

JamiuShip

We are well aware of who this person is. He broke multiple uShip policies including creating an account for the sole reason of posting fake feedback. The booking fees were refunded immediately and the accounts were suspended.

@JamiuShip

If you have to do damage control for your company on multiple sites on the interenet.....Then ya just might have a very real problem..Doncha think?