Product: Uship Website Clear all filters (21 of 21 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Uship Drivers theft

I shipped a parcel with Uship and the driver never delivered my freight. I email Uship and they told me the driver has done this before! Why would they keep him on their website if he is ripping people off! There only response was to call the police and good luck! Don't use THEM!!!! Go to the attorney Generals office in Texas and file complaints! My furniture is still roaming around the country its been over a month and the driver still emails me so I cant press charges because the police says he is in contact. What a bunch of BS!

Hi, I am a Customer Relations Specialist at CitizenShipper. I was both shocked and dismayed to hear about your experience.

I'm really sorry to hear that you had to go through all this.

I wanted to let you know about CitizenShipper.com. We're also an online shipping marketplace, and connect customers like you with drivers. What really distinguishes us from other service is our commitment to customer safety and satisfaction.

Drivers on CitizenShipper undertake stringent screening checks before picking up any customer shipments, including a nationwide Background Check, and also address verification. We also feel our community policed review and feedback system helps users to *** out undesirable members leaving only the drivers who conduct themselves with professionalism and integrity.

In addition to this, we've also just integrated a dispute resolution system which further enhances user safety on our site.

If you do find yourself in need of quotes and professional drivers, please reach out to us at Support 'at' citizenshipper dot com, or call me on 1-888-263-4804 and I'd be happy to find you a professional driver.

Thanks!

No big surprise coming from usuck.

Wow! that sux...

I'm hot shot driver and all I can say is next time you should try a reputable local Hot Shot company that has been in business for a while.

It's a lot safer. Than just some random independent lone driver.

Who did you use to ship?

Loss
We were a shipper with Uship, An aquaintence that we personally knew posted on Uship for her 501C3 (Rascals Wildlife In Davie Fl. We complete the shipment for them, and they left us Feed Back. Next morning our accou nt is Under Review Racheal J. Uship security (A...

I'm really sorry to hear that you had to go through all this.

Thanks!

Loss

Uship helps the transporter fraudulently take my money

The transporter (SLO from Corona, Ca) held my product hostage until I paid him $400 extra from what we agreed on your website. Uship team knows about this and did nothing (TaylorG is the horrible rep that I corresponded with case #274524) I wanted a refund of $400 because I did not give the payment code to the fraudulent transporter. He called uship and they gave it to him. I already paid him $400 in cash and I have a receipt. The transporter gave uship fake documents, I proved them to be fake and they keep referring to them as being valid evidence. Very frustrating
Loss
Rick and Cheryl Eicher who list their services thru U ship , brought my mare into Texas in Terrible condition. HE REFUSED TO EVEN UNLOAD HER TO LET ME SEE IF SHE WAS OK> HE demanded payment in full and in CASH and when I said I had never had a horse transport company...

We have never had a complaint as in regards to how we handle business. We strive to keep a positive feedback.

Mrs. Williams was a very rude and inconsiderate person to work for.First off the main concern was the horse. The horse was not ill any any respect.We fed and watered her as we always do. We called Mrs.

Williams on Sunday afternoon and let her know we could drop off that evening. She did not want to be inconvenienced with a evening drop off since here worker was not there on weekends.So we stalled the horse for the evening and fed watered the horse for the night. We called her first thing that morning as she asked to let her know that we were two hours away.When we arrived the gate was locked so we called again and went down the road to turn around for we were no a busy road and traffic was lined up behind us. When we got turned around the gate was still not opened.

We finally got in the gate and she was still in the front yard playing ball with her dogs. We waited for her to come out to the horse.

Her worker even called her again to let her know that we had other horses on board and were waiting to get paid.It took her around 30 minutes to finally come to the horse barn.We always keep the trailer locked for the safety of the horses. From past experience we do not unload until we are paid.She walked up and flashed the money and then stuck it back in her pocket.Like a child would do.I knew at this point in time I was not dealing with a normal horse person.She asked me to unload and i told her we do not unload until we are paid first she went over and looked at the horse and saw that everything was fine and then handed me my money and steadily smarting off on how I should unload the horse first before getting paid.All I said this is the way we do business and she knew it.The best of luck to her.Rick Eicher/donerighthauling

Carrier using uship

It's a scam. Uship has no control of what is going on with their own website. We are making deals at the minimum possible cost getting little profit but then uship takes their cut so we end up paying out of our pocket to ship the product. I thought this website was for consumers not to get ripped off and for carriers to make a living to support their families. Consumers are not accepting any of the bids then placing the bid again or the are placing multiple bids for the same items. How can carriers trust the website if uship doesn't hold the consumer to some type of requirement? We have spoken to the consumer to find out later after days of bidding that the shipment is no longer going. These are issues that occur everyday. What would happen if all the carriers stop using uship and went to a competitor?

I recommend that you stay away from Uship. It appears the vast majority of transporters bidding on shipment on that website are not licensed and do not have cargo insurance.

Always ask any transporter for their DOT and MC (motor carrier) numbers, most Uship transporters don't have these numbers and are operating illegally if they transport goods for hire across state lines. Google Uship Pissed Consumer and read page after page of unhappy former Uship customers complaints. I called Uship about a company that is not DOT compliant that I know for a fact had items stolen out of their truck, changed their phone numbers, did not compensate their customers for their loss (worth tens of thousands of dollars) and are still bidding on shipments on Uship. The Uship rep said it's not their job to make sure transporters are DOT compliant and did nothing to remove this illegal transporter from their site or protect other Uship customers from this illegal transporter.

This is not an isolated incident, this is Uships standard operating procedure. Uship makes lots of money off these unlicensed transporters and are not about to forbid them from bidding on shipments on their site. Uship knows that most transporters on their site are not DOT compliant but do nothing about it.

Additionally, Uship is acting as a broker by taking a fee on every booked shipment even though they claim to be a Neutral Venue. Once again, I highly recommend you seek out a legitimate, licensed and insured transporter to handle your shipping needs and always verify a transporters DOT and MC numbers.

I'm certainly sorry that you feel this way. uShip is an online marketplace and we support an open bidding platform. Therefore, we do not control pricing. No one is forced to place "low" bids. That is up to each company.

With regard to shipping customers, we don't have any way of knowing when a shipment is no longer needed unless the customer indicates this to us. We cannot review every listing and contact every customer to make sure they still need services - that is simply impossible.

As always, constructive feedback is welcome. Please contact us directly if you have anything to add!

View more comments (1)

Uship scam

They are reposting dead listings and too many abandoned listings. I bid 94 shipments, 22 were still active, five went to another shipper and the remained, DECLINED/ SHIPPING NO LONGER NEEDED. But to add, I got 5 shipments off site since nobody wants to pay their outrageous fees!!!! So what happens when you post that you are legal (versus everyone else illegally operating on there) in your bids? They suspend you, cancel your bids and email everyone you did business with and slander. I have been forwarded the emails and have sent them to my lawyer. Game on you bunch of *** little girls I SUGGEST USING THE WEBSITE: WWW.SHIPALMOSTANYTHING.COM. THEY HAVE OPEN COMMUNICATION SO THERE IS NO FAKE "NEUTRAL" VENUE LIKE USHIP CLAIMS. WE HAVE ALSO REPORTED USHIP TO THE IRS FOR ALLOWING ILLEGAL CARRIERS TO AVOID PAYING TAXES
#205673

Uship is a market place for scammers. Don't bother contacting their attorney, Scott Morris.

He posts on everyone of these complaints so he can get your information and shut you up.

I got scammed by Uship, Some dodgy company with a billion complaints in colorado and a dozen names/aliases picked up my car, kept it for weeks never delivered it, told me my bid was too low and they wouldn't deliver it unless I gave them more money, and then demanded a $1000 from me when I went to pick it up. Uship did exactly nothing. The Larimer County Sheriff Department, Colorado Attorney General, Larimer District Attorney all are very familar with the owner and his business practices. That's the kind of people you get with Uship.

Scam artists. Go elsewhere fast or say good bye to your car.

Review
#198576 Review #198576 is a subjective opinion of poster.

USHIP MAKES THE RULES AS THEY GO TO ***

This website is a ripoff from beginning to end. You can't say anything about $$$, their fees they charge both the customer and the haulers, on anything they can see, if you mention anything to customers about hiring legal/compliant service providers and steering clear of those that aren't they bust you. They claim to be a reputable site, but they will do anything for the money, which includes letting both legal and illegal haulers work from their site. The DOT should do everything they can to this group to stop them or at least make them abide by the laws.
uShip

uShip.com is a neutral venue for customers that need to move hard-to-ship items to connect with independent, feedback-rated transporters on the site. When registering as a Service Provider, that person chooses to abide by the uShip User Agreement which states that they can only bid on items that they are legally able to haul.

Thus, uShip does not screen any Service Providers. However, we advise that customers request the necessary information from the Service Providers to verify their credentials, identity and such. These include: insurance information, bills of lading, DOT/MC numbers, references, etc. uShip also provides information on what to ask Service Providers in our Safe Shipping Guide, which is available for free to every user.

We also recently partnered with CarrierWatch, a third-party to monitor legal authority.

Only a Service Provider who is CarrierWatch verified can display their DOT/MC numbers on their profile.

This helps to prevent people from using false authority information. We hope that customers do their due diligence when it comes to choosing a Service Provider to deliver their shipment.

#205790

I was ripped off from Loveland Auto Tranport aka, Fair Deal Auto, Loveland Fair Deal, Berthoud Fair Deal, Loveland Auto Investments, All American Transport (whatever they are calling themselves this week). They accepeted my bid on Uship, picked up the car with a bill of lading belong to a residential address, kept it somewhere else, tried to get more money from me for shipping it, and then extorted a cash payment from me to get it off their lot.

UShip still collected their deposit even though the product wasn't shipped and continues to allow these scam artists with an F rating with the BBB, judgments against them, etc to continue to operate to steal cars from customers on their web site. They aren't even properly insured. The complaints against Loveland Auto Investments have been going on for a year, (there were other complaints prior under a different business name) and Uship never takes them off their site.

It is uships fault and it is a scam!!!! Sotheby's wouldn't take a commission for selling a fake Picasso when they know it's fake!

Nice self promotion "Business as "U"sual"! All these post are by the same *** from stopillegaltrucking.

com!!

They all have failed businesses/ companies and find it easiest to blame Uship!! Every one of them are "retired" their chosen word for old and bankrupt out of business-LOL!!!

THERE WILL ALWAYS BE THOSE THAT FEEL THEY HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF OR TREATED BADLY, ESPECIALLY WHEN MONEY AND COMMUNICATION IS INVOLVED OR CONTROLLED. THE ONLY WAY TO AVOID THIS IS TO ALLOW AND ENCOURAGE OPEN COMMUNICATION BETWEEN ALL PARTIES AND TO LET THE SERVICE PROVIDERS AND THE CUSTOMER CONTROL HOW AND WHEN DOLLARS CHANGE HANDS AND TO DISCUSS THE TERMS OF THE DEAL THAT BOTH SIDES FEEL ARE IMPORTANT, SO THERE ARE NO HIDDEN EXPECTATIONS.

THERE IS ONLY ONE PLACE I KNOW OF THAT THESE COMPLAINTS CAN'T HAPPEN, THAT IS THIS NEW WEBSITE SHIPALMOSTANYTHING.COM

THEY ENCOURAGE COMPLETE AND OPEN COMMUNICATION AND DO NOT CHARGE ANYTHING EVER TO THE CONSUMER AND DO NOT CHARGE COMMISSIONS EVER TO THE SERVICE PROVIDER.

FOR ANYONE THAT IS TIRED OF UNCONTROLLABLE COSTS OF COMMISSIONS AND NOT BEING ABLE TO SPEAK DIRECTLY WITH THE PERSON OR COMPANY THEY WANT TO DO BUSINESS WITH, YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT SHIPALMOSTANYTHING.COM, IT IS NEW AND JUST GETTING STARTED, BUT THE MORE PEOPLE TRY IT AND USE IT, YOU WILL SEE HOW THESE COMPLAINTS SHOULD STOP

Uship Website
Uship blocked access for victims to communnicate when they were scammed by LSA Logistics last year involving bogus boat transport by freighter. All they care about is their public image. It is likely they knew about criminal activity before others were victimized and...

If anyone wants to write USHIP's INVESTORS to let them know how you been scammed here is there address. They should be told by the thousands that have been scammed.

Robert Kagle

2480 Sand Hill Road Suite 200

Menlo Park California 94205

PHONE 678-595-2183

Uship Website
I recieved a bid from Tyler Sheff @ FairPricedShipping on USHIP.COM and accepted it. I find out that AFTER it was accepted, he tells me all these extra HIDDEN FEE'S are involved. I checked the agreement on uship, did a little research online and found out he has...
#205679

Loveland Auto Transport scammed me on Uship. Kept my car for weeks, refused to deliver it and then scammed me for a $1000 bucks to get it back.

They are a company well known to the Larimer County Sheriff Department in Colorado and also go by the name Loveland Auto Investments/Fair Deal Auto. They operate out of several address in Loveland/Berthoud Colorado because they've got so many complaints with local law enforcement and the BBB. Run by some kiwi with a long criminal history in Australia and New Zealand and has now moved on to operating in the States with Uship as his venue.

My advice, contact local law enforcement once you get an idea that these are the actual people you're dealing with.

It takes a while to figure out because they pick up your car under one name, hide it at a differently named business, use Uship to buffer your phone calls, use disposable cell phones at their location not attached to an address the sheriff's department can attach to a business. But Larimer County Sheriff's department has more than a dozen complaints recently with them since they've just put their scam mode into high gear.

Uship Website

Uship sold my email and personal information

Uship sold my email and personal information without telling me. I am seeking legal council to see why they did sell it even though they state that they don't. I guess the other poster on here is correct that they lie. I put my trust into uship and look what it cost me: identity theaf. I really screwed now and can't wait for my lawyers to notify uship of their wrongdoing. These are my 2 cents worth as it's not a good company to deal with. uship sucks and should not even be allowed to be online. We are small truck owner's trying to make a living and they rob us dry!!!
uShip

uShip is a public website, so all information that is publicly posted is also accessible through web searches, and uShip does not have control over this. This is one of the reasons why we do not allow contact information to be posted on the site.

As a matter of policy, we do not sell, rent or share any of your personal information, including your email address, to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. However, the following describes some of the ways that your personal information may be disclosed in the normal scope of business to provide our services.

Your uShip username is displayed throughout the site and is therefore available to the public. All of your activities on the site will be identifiable to your username. Other people can see your bids, shipments you have listed, your feedback rating and associated comments, your postings on the site, and so on. Therefore, if you associate your name with your username, the people you have revealed your name to will be able to personally identify your uShip activities.

If you have a currently booked shipment, then your contact information is privately exchanged with the other party to help complete the shipment. Further, we may send out notices to you or other community members regarding suspicious activity or policy violations on the site.

ARRESTED FOR PUBLIC DRUNK IN HARRISON COUNTY, MS

Who did they sell your personal information to?

Booking Detail Sheet

C706 Warrants:

Released Date/Time:

8/15/2008 8:18:37 AM

Charges

Offense Type Degree Offense Statute Bond BondType DocType Next Court Date Court Room

F