Victoria, British Columbia

There are so many of us. Hard working people that have had their money taken wrongly by USHIP drivers. USHIP seems to be supported by the BBB and E Bay. Even though they have had hundreds of complaints. THIS MUST STOP.

There are hundreds of people that have been scammed by USHIP. I am confused how the BBB can always manage to come up in favor of USHIP. Over and over again. Same goes for E Bay. What does that say????

Maybe we should start a movement against the BBB & E Bay for Supporting these ......... people.

My Story is the same as everyone else. Paid money No Show Went to Credit card and did Charge back against Driver but. Not so sure how the charge back is going to go against the USHIP ......... crooks. Any one done a charge back against them for the deposit?

Remember Every Body "We are a neutral 3rd Party"

Review about: Bad Shipping.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Uship?

Comments

uship scam notice

BEEN ANOTHER USHIP VICTIM?

Contact: trotterautotransport@hotmail.com if you have been scammed on uship or if you have been forced to take their illegal safepay escrow scam.Charges are being compiled and the more people that help file, the more it will help get a class action suit against uship.

SPEAK UP, TAKE CONTROL.YOU CAN HELP SHUT DOWN USHIP ONCE AND FOR ALL AND GET A SETTLEMENT FOR LAST WAGES FOR THEIR POOR BUSINESS PRACTICES

About ***mostAnything

I agree, they have a better site thank uship.Actually any website is better than uship.

Uship is a scammer site.

Contact: trotterautotransport@hotmail.com if you have been scammed on uship or if you have been forced to take their illegal safepay escrow scam. Charges are being compiled and the more people that help file, the more it will help get a class action suit against uship. If you have lost revenue in any form due to uship's poor business practices, if you have been kicked off for notifying uship of a scammer or you feel they singled you out for a personal vendetta, contact Lonnie @ Trotter and get the needed documentation to add your info to the report.

Better way to ship

I have found that www.ShipAlmostAnything.com is a much better service. I highly recommend them to everyone.

Legion

A+?Uship cannot get an A+ if Matt Chasen was e drawing with crayons in a kindergartners coloring contest.

Who did they give a hand job to?

They have 30+ reports.Freightcenter.com has a C-.

WAS LEGAL

It has been proven that the BBB was taking applications for companys to become a BBB member and after they have did this there ratings have went from a "F" RATING to "A+" ratings. It was on one of the TV news stations during the winter but of course they say it isnt true but so much proof was shown.