Samantha was hired to transport from my Co owner to my house 3 of our puppies . Samantha Perotti on shipping day she texted me she had left was on the way.

My Co Owner waited up from 5-11pm at nite Samantha never answered her cell never called back . As a result long story short , I was left last minute trying to reschedule . It resulted in 3 unhappy families needing to be rescheduled . Samantha then called days later claiming she was sorry she "Owed" me one normally I do not allow people to burn me twice , I gave her a 2nd chance she asked the payment be sent to her thru Cash.me App * I sent her 2 Cash me payments the night before she was very very very convincing !

She went over details promises to make up for no show last time! Next day comes My Co Owner said she never showed up ! I had paid for her to go there take photo updates for my buyer , and bring 1 puppy back. My Co Owner said he tried her several times *I tried her several times , No return Calls !

She had SCAMMED me took my money thru Cash.me APP and No Show , As a result of that I Lost my buyer and I had to find a new shipper last minute to reschedule a Trip !

WARNING SAMANTHA PEROTTI IS UNREALIABLE WILL TAKE SHIPPING MONEY AND NEVER SHOW ! WARNING DO NOT BOOK HER FOR ANY SHIPPING SHE WILL TAKE PAYMENT AND WILL NOT SHOW> UNRELIABLE > FRAUD

Review about: Uship Customer Care.

Comments

She is now on Facebook as Samantha Didi

What if that’s not her real name?