Samantha was hired to transport from my Co owner to my house 3 of our puppies . Samantha Perotti on shipping day she texted me she had left was on the way.

My Co Owner waited up from 5-11pm at nite Samantha never answered her cell never called back . As a result long story short , I was left last minute trying to reschedule . It resulted in 3 unhappy families needing to be rescheduled . Samantha then called days later claiming she was sorry she "Owed" me one normally I do not allow people to burn me twice , I gave her a 2nd chance she asked the payment be sent to her thru Cash.me App * I sent her 2 Cash me payments the night before she was very very very convincing !

She went over details promises to make up for no show last time! Next day comes My Co Owner said she never showed up ! I had paid for her to go there take photo updates for my buyer , and bring 1 puppy back. My Co Owner said he tried her several times *I tried her several times , No return Calls !

She had SCAMMED me took my money thru Cash.me APP and No Show , As a result of that I Lost my buyer and I had to find a new shipper last minute to reschedule a Trip !

WARNING SAMANTHA PEROTTI IS UNREALIABLE WILL TAKE SHIPPING MONEY AND NEVER SHOW ! WARNING DO NOT BOOK HER FOR ANY SHIPPING SHE WILL TAKE PAYMENT AND WILL NOT SHOW> UNRELIABLE > FRAUD

Review about: Uship Customer Care.

Comments

The lady is illegally selling puppies that are sick from a puppy mill. When I saw the condition of the puppies and found out that she’s claiming she’s breeding these puppies and lying about the age and where they are coming from I told her I couldn’t ship for her.

I reported it and now she’s claiming I took money because she’s mad I reported her. Her name is Lynn she’s from AZ and she goes by many other last names. She has the owners Walmart to Walmart or pay other ways electronically. These puppies people are paying for are in the thousands that she claims comes from FL or her sister which is a lie.

They are sick. Kennel cough and no way would I transport a sick puppy who have fake health certificates because I’d have to bleach all the crates and areas they touch and it’s not worth the risk. I reported the real breeder she gets them from and contacted the pa state. I have many texts and pics to support my statement.

I am Samantha.

Beware of buying rottis from her I’ve posted warnings on hoolby and everywhere she posts. She makes people pick them up in Massachusetts.

She is now on Facebook as Samantha Didi

What if that’s not her real name?