Denver, Colorado

Crooks! Had a shipment fall through at no fault of my own.

Their customer service told me where to stick it and charged me $60 anyway. Even cancelled the shipment for the wrong reason which left terrible feedback for the shipper! Didn't care an ounce.

Don't bother with Uship...

hidden fees, inflated insurance quotes, then they stick it to you after shipment fails.

After accepting a bid you can't even contact the shipper on their site; they just wash their hands of the entire thing until it comes time to collect on their fees.

Stay away from Uship; they aren't interested in providing a service, they just want your money.

• Uship shipping transport

Comments

CitizenShipperSupport

Hi, I'm Jennifer, Customer Relations Manager at CitizenShipper. I was both shocked and dismayed to hear about your experience.

I'm really sorry to hear that you had to go through all this.

I wanted to let you know about CitizenShipper.com. We're also an online shipping marketplace, and connect customers like you with drivers. What really distinguishes us from other service is our commitment to customer safety and satisfaction. Drivers on CitizenShipper undertake stringent screening checks before picking up any customer shipments, including a nationwide Background Check, and also address verification.

We also feel our community policed review and feedback system helps users to *** out undesirable members leaving only the drivers who conduct themselves with professionalism and integrity. In addition to this, we've also just integrated a dispute resolution system which further enhances user safety on our site.

If you do find yourself in need of quotes and professional drivers, please reach out to me on jennifer 'at' citizenshipper dot com, or call me on 1-888-263-4804 and I'd be happy to find you a professional driver.

Thanks!

Jen

formercarrier

i was in uship as carrier for couple years ..you cant really make money here...as previous guys was saying they will charge you for anything they can ...support team really doesnt work as support team ....

im glad im out from here ...costumers love this place because they know its cheap and expect carrier to haul there staff across the country for nothing...you cant make profit here ..

There is a new service about to launch, called iGofers.com. It may be a good platform for some of this freight.

$9.99/year member fee, and do as many transactions as you want. Should be up by the middle of May, 2014.

I hear what your saying! Uship is making way to much money off of just providing a platform.

They don't do anything but charge an arm and leg for their fees. I am a shipper and it's not fair to us and our customers to spend more than what it's worth to transport an item. Shippers need to make money of course for the labor and gas to deliver but on top of that charge more and more to list it and give to uship. Unbelievable.

eBay is cheaper. Can't wait till someone makes a site that charges way less to list and fees to put uship underground

@Transporter

I have used uShip 4 times. Each time you have aquestion, they act as middle man preventing you from having any contact with a shipper - VERY ANNOYING & TIME CONSUMER!! Each of the drivers stated the same thing - uSHIP RIPS OFF THE DRIVERS!!