Bloomington, Minnesota
Turnaround Time

this company will not only publish your phone number, address to the entire shipping community causing you to receive constant phone calls from other brokers and from individual truckers but they charge your credit card even before any services have been rendered or your car has been shipped. Any reputable Broker or Transporter will state, anyone who charges your credit card BEFORE you receive your goods are not to be trusted!!

I canceled my booking request within 24 hours of my request at a point when no transports accepted the request.

However, Uship didn't want to lose the bid so they kept it out there for an additional 3 days and charged my credit card. I have no transporter, no car delivery and I'm out $973 dollars and now Uship is stating i'm out a loss. This company is a scam. they lie to you about when something is being picked up, they lie to you about the price, they lie to you about your credit card charges.

they basically say anything you want to hear in order to get your credit card on file. Their customer service line doesn't get answered so you have to leave a message, their reps tell you anything to get you off the phone, then don't come through on their promises.

I have contacted the Attorney General and BBB. DO NOT USE THIS BROKER COMPANY, YOU WILL REGRET IT!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Uship Shipping Service.

Reason of review: did not deliver but charged my credit card after I cancelled my order.

• Uship complaint

Comments

I used them and had nothing but good things...Kurt my driver kept me informed whole way how my pet was doing and gave me a 2/hour window for arrival time ....it was great experience and my pet east treated nicely.